How You Greet Each Other

Ian: You and Ian have always had a very joke-centered relationship so you always greet each other and just generally communicate with each other through a series of loving insults and hidden compliments. 

Anthony: Anthony loves surprising you with a hug from behind, since he does it so much you instantly know that it's him and turn your head to kiss his cheek.

Shayne: Shayne loves to tell you dorky pick up lines even though you've been dating for years. 

Courtney: You love to sneak up behind Courtney and cover her eyes telling her to "guess who".    

Noah: You two don't really say "hello" in public he just slips his hand into yours and you look at him and smile. It's the little things that count to you guys, all of the mushy romantic stuff stays just between you two.

Olivia: She's super  ticklish so you love to sneak up on her and tickle her while she laughs and squeals. Once she can, she'll turn around to you giving her an innocent smile before she rolls her eyes and kisses you. 

Keith: Keith tries to kiss your cheek to greet you but nine times out of ten you turn your head to catch his lips. When he does succeed however he celebrates, then pretends to pout and kisses your lips anyway.

*

Joven: Josh's favorite thing is to "sneak attack kiss" as he calls it. If he sees you first, he'll hide and then pop up and kiss your cheek or forehead, wherever he can really. After a while you started to do it too. 

Mari: Mari sneaks up on you and plays "guess who" while you laugh and guess the most random names you can guess before she rolls her eyes and kisses your temple. 

Sohinki: As soon as you make eye contact, you pretend to shoot each other and die. The first thing you say to each other is some annoyingly sweet "last words".  

Lasercorn: David is a very classically sweet guy, he usually just kisses your cheek when you greet each other. 

Wes: Wes loves to pick you up and spin you to say hello after long periods of time apart, (even though for him that's only a couple hours). 

Flitz: You have a dance off. In the middle of your office, a restaurant, your home, wherever. You dance. Whoever looses has to kiss the other and whoever wins gets a kiss from the loser. 

Boze: Whoever sees the other first yells "damn" and when you catch up to each other you wrap your arms around her shoulders while she gets on her tiptoes to kiss you. 

Damien: Forehead kisses are Damien's weapon of choice and they get you every time.