Their Favorite Thing About You

Ian: Ian adores your smile. He does everything in his power to make you smile just to see it again.  

Anthony: Anthony melts everytime he sees your (e/c) eyes.  He also loves that he can see how you can always tell how you're feeling while 

Shayne: Shayne loves your sense of humor and your laugh equally. He melts whenever he's able to make you laugh and loves it just as much when you make him smile. 

Courtney: Courtney is absolutely in love with your sense of humor. And let's be honest, this is Courtney Ruth Miller you're talking about, she also adores your butt.  

Noah: He adores how you pay attention to the little things. Whenever you order his favorite from some random coffee shop or give video game characters voices or praise a director rather than a main actor/actress he falls a little further in love with you. 

Olivia: Olivia admires your kindness more than anything. You have the biggest heart that she's ever known and she always feels loved by you. 

Keith: Keith is obsessed with your singing voice. You sing to him whenever he's upset or sick or even just tired and it always soothes him. 

*

Joven: Joven is in love with your confidence. He finds it sexy when you aren't afraid to speak your mind or stand up for yourself/someone you care about/a random stranger on the street. 

Mari: Mari loves your sense of adventure. You're almost as "Ms. Survivor" as she is and you love just leaving your phones in the car or at home and going hiking or swimming in the lake. 

Sohinki: Matt loves that you are almost as big a try hard as he is. You'll get in random arguments about gaming and it usually ends up in a rematch with 'romantic cheating' as you like to call it. (ie. you'll kiss each other or whisper dirty things in each other's ears to distract each other)  

Lasercorn: David adores how good you are with Tyler. Since he son doesn't really have a mother figure in his life every other week, he loves how you stepped up to the challenge. 

Wes: You have almost as big a sweet-tooth as Wes does and he loves it. However, he also is in love with your ability to always make him smile no matter how he's feeling. You'll bring home ice cream or cookies or just cuddle with him when he's upset, sick, or just stressed. 

Flitz: Amra adores your wisdom. You can talk for hours about the universe and life and what it truly means to be fulfilled and he loves it more than anything.

Boze: Ericka is obsessed with your hugs. She loves how safe they make her feel whenever you envelop her in your arms and hold her tight.  

Damien: Damien loves your sense of humor and how you can always manage to make him laugh. He also adores your kindness and genuine love of life.