IMAGINE* VR FR (Damien)

{Imagine Damien accidentally announcing you're dating when filming a VRChat.} 

You and Damien had had a flirtatious energy since day one. You liked him and he liked you but you didn't know if Smosh as a company would approve of two employees being romantically involved. So, for almost a year the two of you flirted until finally, Damien had had enough of it. He asked you out and of course, you said yes and you had been dating ever since. That was a month ago and you had decided to keep it a secret. Today, you were talking to Ian about a new idea you had for a Squad Vlog as Damien was filming a VRChat video. It was relatively calm (well, as calm as it can be in the Smosh office) until you heard Shayne scream "I knew it!". 

*Damien's P.O.V.

I was filming a VRChat as Lemongrab from Adventure Time and was recruiting people to be my successor as I felt someone walk up to me. At first, I thought it was Shayne and began preparing myself for a prank until I felt two soft lips against my cheek. As far as I was concerned, I was alone in the room so I thought maybe my girlfriend, (y/n), was just being sweet. 

"Hey babyface, I thought we were keeping it a secret." I smiled but heard nothing and began to wonder if she had left since I still had my headset on. "(y/n)?" I asked and heard a gasp.

"I knew it!" I heard Shayne yell in my ear and immediately I removed the headset and tried to cup my hand over his mouth while he struggled against me. Eventually, I succeeded and begged him to promise me not to tell anyone else. Unfortunately, I had yet to notice Boze in the room equally excited by the news. She smiled mischievously and ran out the door and I dropped Shayne and chased after her.  

*3rd Person P.O.V.

Ian had left to gather the rest of the squad to tell them about your idea (which he loved) and was on his way back with everyone when Boze ran up to you with a wild expression.

"You and Damien?" She yelled as she smiled and you felt heat rush to your cheeks immediately as you stuttered to think of an excuse. Ian was back and as co-founder of the company, you didn't know if he would approve. You were always a terrible liar and were extremely see-through as Damien walked in with a guilty and worried expression. The two of you looked at each other and conversed with your eyes. Maybe we should just come clean. Are you sure? Yeah, are you okay with that? Yeah, I am. 

"Okay, yeah Boze it's true. Damien and I are dating." You blushed deeper with a wide smile across your face as Damien walked up to you and put his arm around shoulders kissing your temple. Everyone was either relieved that you were finally together and/or happy for you two. 

You looked at Ian slightly worried but he just smiled widely slapping his hand against Damien's shoulder, "Congrats guys. I'm really happy for you two."