They Get Jealous

Ian: Ian is used to you hanging out with guy friends but in high school, he would sometimes get jealous of your and Anthony's friendship. He would just get really quiet since you didn't know how he felt and he wasn't 100% certain that there was nothing between the love of his life and his best friend and he really just wanted you to be happy. Now, whenever a guy is getting a little too close to you, he'll still get quiet and put a protective arm around you and you know what he means. To calm him, you kiss him and if the guy is flirting, he leaves, if he's not, at least he knows now. 

Anthony: Anthony and you have been dating forever so there's very little jealousy between you two. Sure a random guy might call you sexy but Anthony is the one that gets to call you his and that's enough for him. If someone gets too handsy, however, there's usually a fist coming for their jaw from both of you. 

Shayne: Shayne trusts you obviously but that doesn't make him any less the protective and jealous guy he is. He might but shorter but he's powerful and won't think twice before sending a fist to their nose. 

Courtney: Courtney is very evil when someone is talking a little too sweet to her girl, she loves to walk up to you and practically makes out with you as you always smile into the kiss knowing what's happening. "Oh, I'm so sorry, this is my girlfriend. Courtney meet (insert name), (insert name) this is Courtney." You always say winking at her as she holds a hand out to innocently shake their hand.  

Noah: Whenever Noah sees anything that he doesn't like, he sneaks up behind you and slips his arms around your waist placing his head on your shoulder. You smile and introduce him as 'the love of your life' making him smile widely at you and smugly grin at the culprit. 

Olivia: Oliva is simple, but effective when she's jealous. She'll straight up tell the culprit to go away and kiss you passionately as you smile into the kiss. 

Keith: Keith seems like he would be very vocal about his jealousy as he is a very vocal person but he's actually the opposite. When he's faking jealousy like with your and Noah friendship, he'll joke obviously but if he's serious about it, he gets really quiet and glares at the culprit. 

*

Joven: Depending on his day, Joven is either the brooding type or threatening. Sure, he may not be the most in shape person on Smosh but he has a master glare (if looks could kill you'd be dating a serial killer) and is honestly quite scary how unpredictable he is when he vocalizes his anger. 

Mari: You've been kicked out a Starbucks for making out with Mari when someone made her too jealous. The fun part is, her reaction is never the same and depends greatly on her mood. The smallest reaction is an arm slipped around your waist with the biggest being intense PDA. Usually, somewhere in the middle is a threat. 

Sohinki: Sohinki isn't as jealous as he is possessive. He's known for getting really quiet and rolling their eyes and putting an arm around your shoulders protectively. That night before you go to bed you'll usually remind him that there was nothing to be jealous about making him blush from the embarrassment of being caught. The rest of the conversation is something along the lines of, "but you're mine." "and if I'm lucky, that will never change." and he kisses you softly.  

Lasercorn: David is infamous for being a slightly violent person. If someone even so much as looks at you in a way that he doesn't like, you can bet they will be challenged to a fight. 

Wes: Despite his personality being that of a child, Wes is a big man. He's tall and strong and has the ability to be terrifying if he wants to be. Truth be told, it is the funniest thing in the world when some sleazeball's eyes grow three times their size when they see the giant man-child wrap a protective arm around your waist and lean down to kiss you. 

Flitz: Amra isn't really the jealous type, to be honest, if someone is flirting with you he'll agree with them until they get the hint and usually apologize for it. He absolutely adores you and your body and is convinced that to expect anyone else not to notice how perfect you were would be utterly stupid. 

Boze: Boze is loud. There's no getting around that. If some dude flirts with you, she'll simply grab your hand and inform them that you don't, in fact, 'swing that way' and march right past them.  

Damien: You are drop dead gorgeous so don't get me wrong but people know better than to flirt with you. Nine times out of ten Damien's arm is around you as he lives to show you off and silently announce that you're his to any and every passerby. The few times he's not with you, you love jewelry so you slip a ring from one finger to your left ring finger before they even try. Growing up you were catcalled a lot so your natural defense is to use either the ring trick, fake a phone call with Damien, or actually call Damien.