Your Best Friend in Smosh

Third and final chapter for the night! 

Ian: Anthony. This is an easy one. Your trio hasn't changed since high school it's always been the three of you against the world and it always will be. 

Anthony: Ian. The same thing, in high school you were lucky enough to meet your best friend and your boyfriend all on your first day, two different types of soulmate.   

Shayne: Courtney. Courtney was your audition partner and you instantly hit it off. The two of you have been inseparable ever since. 

Courtney: Damien. You and Damien are so close that a few fans even ship the two of you but in reality, your heart belongs to Courtney Miller, Damien has been nothing more than your best friend and closest confidant since you were 18. In fact, you tried dating for a bit and it felt so weird when you went in for your first kiss, you both just began laughing uncontrollably. 

Noah: Boze. This is a dangerous combination for anyone in your way as you both are flaming balls of pure attitude. None the less, she's fun to be around and you're both good listeners. 

Keith: Wes. You have a major sweet tooth and an affinity for accents so it came as no surprise when you and Wes became best friends. He's Gay German Man and you're Russian Stripper Woman as you have a character named Ivanna Bangue (fun fact this is a character I use a lot in improv)

Olivia: Noah. You and Noah have always had a funny love-hate relationship, he's the annoying little brother you never wanted. Still, if anything happened to that boy you'd go insane and the feeling was mutual. The first girl to break his heart better run. 

___

Joven: Lasercorn. You used to babysit your cousins and it always wore you out, you can't imagine what having a baby of your own must be like so you'll sometimes buy him coffee in the morning and offer to babysit. In return, he doesn't kill you when he doesn't have to in videos. (ie. Maricraft) If that's not friendship, I don't know what is. 

Mari: Joven. Joven is like the big brother you never asked for but somehow needed. He's a good listener despite his constant teasing and he loves you and Mari both so much. 

Sohinki: Keith. You love sleep almost as much as Keith so you'll sometimes nap close to each other in the office. This used to make Sohinki jealous until he realized you just really love sleep. 

Lasercorn: Mari. Mari is like a big sister to you, she's had your back since you rejoined Smosh and she loves your sass. 

Wes: Sohinki. You met Sohinki heading up to Smosh Summer Games and the two of you instantly clicked. You are a big Dota fan so you get to talk nerdy with someone who understands you, and he gets someone to listen to his Dota stories without gagging. 

Boze: Olivia. You're a weirdo, she's a weirdo, it works. You and Olivia have very similar senses of humor and she's a good listener which is helpful when both you and Boze can be very hot-headed. 

Damien: Shayne. Shayne has been like a brother to you since you auditioned together back on So Random! There was a quick period before you were together when Damien thought that there was something there but that quickly disappeared when he realized you called each other "bro" and "sis".