Best Man/Maid of Honor

Ian:

Best Man- Anthony. (Who definitely didn't cry when you asked him.)

Maid of Honor- Courtney. It just made sense, she was Ian's "little sister" and one of your best friends. 

Anthony:

Best Man- Ian (Who also cried let's be honest.) 

Maid of Honor- Mari was one of your best friends and honestly would have murdered you if you didn't ask her. 

Shayne:

Best Man- Damien. There was really only one option for your best man, how could you ask anyone but your best bro. 

Maid of Honor- Courtney. She was practically a sister to you both so, of course, she was your maid of honor. 

Courtney: 

Best Man-Damien, he had been your best friend since you were 18, it was a no brainer. 

Maid of Honor- Olivia. It was honestly slightly difficult choosing between Olivia and Mari to be your Maid of Honor since you were closer to Mari than Olivia but, in the end, Olivia was Courtney's best friend and ultimate choice. 

Noah:

Best Man- Keith was Noah's best friend, not just in Smosh but in life so he was clearly the right choice. 

Maid of Honor- Boze was your closest confidant and was the only one who could calm you down when you were freaking out about all the minor details that don't feel so minor when it's your wedding. 

Keith:

Best Man- Noah. Noah was Keith's best friend so he was Keith's obvious choice. 

Maid of Honor- Wes. You weren't the best when it comes to either tradition nor getting along with women. So, you settled for Wes in a button-up that was the same color as the other bridesmaid's dresses. 

Olivia:

Best Man-Noah was like the brother you never had and had to be your Maid of Honor. 

Maid of Honor- Courtney. After a lot of arguing between Courtney and Boze, Courtney was named Maid of Honor as Liv's best friend. 

______

Joven:

Best Woman- Mari. Neither of you were necessarily traditional so since Joven was closer to Mari and you were closer to Laser, you flipped the titles to Best Woman and Bro of Honor. 

Bro of Honor- Lasercorn. Dave was your best friend so it seemed fitting that he was there, standing behind you when you vowed to love Josh for the rest of your life, through sickness, health, and stealing each other's stars in Mario Party.  

Mari:

Best Man- Joven was the third piece to your trio so it seemed fit that he would support the two of you on the biggest day of your life. You and Mari did a coin flip to decide if he would be Best Man or Maid of Honor and the fates decided it would be Mari who he stood behind and the two of you couldn't be happier.

Maid of Honor- Olivia was your best girl friend, not just in Smosh but in life so she was the one to support you on your special day. 

Sohinki:

Best Man- Joven. For how much they teased each other, they were truly borthers and there was no question over who would be Sohinki's Best Man.

Bro of Honor- Keith was more than your napping buddy, he was your best friend so it only seemed fit that he would be there beside you on the big day.

Lasercorn:

Best Man- Sohinki was easily one of Dave's best friends so it just made sense that he was the one to be at his side. And also plan the Bachelor Party! 

Maid of Honor- Mari was like your big sister and you knew that when the day came, would need her by your side to wipe away all the jitters before you could see the love of your life. 

Wes:

Best Man- Brenden is Wes's brother so of course, he was going to be the Best Man at your wedding. 

Maid of Honor- Although Sohinki was your best friend in Smosh, you knew that Boze would have quite a few opinions if she didn't have a say in the party so she was your brain while your heart went wild.  

Boze:

Best Man- Damien was one of Boze's best friends so when you and Boze asked him to be your Best Man he jumped at the chance to support the two of you.

Maid of Honor- Olivia is one of your best friends and honestly would have killed you if you didn't ask her to be Maid of Honor. Luckily for both of you, there was never any doubt.  

Damien:

Best Man- Shayne. You practically didn't have to ask him to be Best Man the three of you figured it was intended still the conversation went a little something like this, 

"Man, there's no one else I want to be my Best Man at my wedding. It's always been the three of us against the world, will you please be my Best Bro? Bro?"

"Bro, of course, I will."

"Bro," 

"Bro,"

You rolled your eyes as they hugged and then pretended to be reluctant when they pulled you into the hug. 

Maid of Honor- Boze was one of your closest friends ever so of course, you wanted her to be in charge of not only keeping your anxiety in check but helping you plan and planning your Bachelorette Party.