Proposal

This chapter/mini-series has been a long time coming. Here we go, the Wedding Mini-series

Ian: You were on your death bed. Okay, not exactly, but you sure as hell felt like it. This was week two with the flu and after probably about an hour of arguing, Ian had convinced you to not only stay home but to not work from home. He may or may not have had to take your laptop from you just to be sure. So, you were bored out of your mind when as if he heard your thoughts, Ian came home with the heavenly scent of Yang Chow eggrolls. 

    "You are literally the best boyfriend in the universe," You said already reaching for the food from his hands.

    "Aww, thanks baby. How are you feeling?"

    "Oh, I was talking to the Chinese food." He rolled his eyes and pouted as he pulled the bag away from you and headed to the kitchen.

    "I was kidding! I'm feeling a little better though, I think I can even go back to work tomorrow."

    "Really, come take your temp." Damn, he called your bluff. 

    "Fiiine, maybe one more day home won't kill me."

    "That's what I thought, here," He said coming back into the room with your dinner. 

    You rolled your eyes softly as you went to open your box of Chow Mein before realizing there was something silver on top of your takeout box. A ring. A simple silver twist with a medium-sized rock. 

    "Umm," You lightly giggled slightly confused. Until he stood and kneeled at your side and you sat up straight throwing a hand over your mouth. 

    "Okay," Ian started by taking a deep breath, "(Y/N), this is gonna sound really selfish but I kinda love taking care of you and I woke up the other morning and was like 'wow, I really wanna take care of this beautiful, talented, amazing woman forever' so," He pulled the ring off of your chopstick, "(Y/F/N) will you please grant me that honor and be my wife?" 

    There was already a tear in your eye as you released a soft exhale and smiled deviously, "what about when I'm healthy?" 

    "We'll figure it out." He pulled you into a loving kiss and any thought of illness slipped away as he slipped the ring onto your finger. 

Anthony: It was your trio's 5 Year High School Reunion and you had convinced the dorks to go but they were being weird about it. At first, you just thought they still didn't want to go, until the perky class president Monica Lewis welcomed you and Anthony on stage. 

    "We have a bit of a surprise for us tonight, I'm sure we all remember Mr. Anthony Padilla and his adorable relationship with the one and only (Y/N) so can we have our cutest couple on stage with us tonight please?" You were seriously confused, especially since Adam Jenkins and Leslie Crawford were voted Cutest Couple in every yearbook ever. 

    "Right, thanks Monica, so, (F/N), (N/N), My Player 2, you know that you are my everything. You are the reason I get out of bed every morning and the reason I go to bed with a headache some nights and I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't know what would happen if I didn't have you in my life (N/N). I love you more than I thought it was even possible to love anyone. Please promise me, that you'll continue to let me love you and learn a billion other adorable habits you have like how you tilt your head when your confused or when you're nervous and you can't stop drawing circles with your finger into your right hand," You stopped as there was a giggle across the room and you realized that was exactly what you were doing, "Sorry, basically, Will you marry me?" 

    There was no hope of you forming words due to the tears streaming down your face, so you simply nodded and he smiled a wider smile than you had ever seen. He stood and you met him halfway to kiss him as applause erupted throughout the room and those same fireworks that had been there for seven years erupted in your stomach.