下口∪尺

After the long walk up the hill to get up to his shared cabin, the seven boys hurried in to claim their beds except for Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung only being left because he kept stopping and Jungkook being the one to make sure Taehyung was still behind them. Just then though, the two walked in and Taehyung scratched his arm. "I'm older than all you rascals I get the single bed." SeokJin pointed at Yoongi who was laying on the bed Seokjin was speaking about.

Yoongi groaned, getting off the bed and heading over to the bunk beds. "Get on the top bunk before I throw you out the door." Yoongi spoke to Hoseok, his boyfriend. "Awe, babe you're so nice." The boy rolled his eyes and got off the bed. Jimin set himself on the bottom bunk and Taehyung pursed his lips before he made his way over to the same bunk bed Jimin was sleeping on and got on top of the bunk bed. Taehyung sat down, grabbing a pillow that was already on the bed and hugged it.

"You may not want to use those, they've been there since last year meaning they have not been clean." Jungkook spoke, getting on top of his bunk which was across from Taehyung's. Taehyung then flung the pillow off his chest and onto the floor. Disgusting. How is the camp still up and running if no one cleans or replaces the sheets and pillows?? No actually— how can his mother send him to a camp that doesn't even have washed pillows??

"Did you even bring a pillow?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head. "I thought they were provided. I see they are but they don't know how to clean their shit." Taehyung huffed out of annoyance. Jimin sighed though. "I'll go ask for a pillow la—" before he could finish, Jungkook grabbed a pillow out of his bag and placed it on Taehyung's bed. Catching Jimin's attention, the boy looked at Jungkook who had a genuine smile while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung pursed his lips, hugging his knees as he smiled at Jungkook who winked, smiling behind his mask that he pulled up. Though Jimin glared at Jungkook from the moment Jungkook put that pillow on Taehyung's bed. Grabbing Jungkook's pillow and flinging it at him. Taehyung's eyes widened slightly while Jungkook caught his pillow. "He doesn't need your shit." Jimin told Jungkook who caught the pillow and scoffed quietly.

Jungkook didn't give Jimin the attention, looking at Taehyung. "You're a big boy, do you want to use my pillow or not?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung. Watching the scene in front of him unravel, Taehyung pursed his lips and watched Jimin glare at him again, which made him shake his head. Taehyung frowned as he looked at Jungkook. "I'll go with Jiminie to go get a pillow, don't worry." Taehyung assured with a forced smile.

Jungkook nodded. "Suit yourself." He placed his pillow on his bed along with the extra pillow and blanket. Taehyung nibbled his lip before he got off his bed and grabbed his blanket since he knew for a fact he would get those ugly kind of blankets. Taehyung then pulled out his eevee blanket along with his stuffed eevee before he hid his stuffy underneath his blanket before anyone could see in which he failed oh so miserably.

"Taehyung, did you really pack—" Taehyung covered Jimin's mouth with his hand. "Shhh." He hushed the boy. Jimin chuckled and nodded, removing Taehyung's hand. "Let's go get you a pillow." Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand but Hoseok ran up to Jimin before they could leave. "Hey, can you come with me to the councelor office, I need to talk over a few things." He asked Jimin who opened his mouth, about to agree but he reminded himself about Taehyung who was already figuring out he'd have to ask someone else— or he could go alone.

Slowly, Jimin looked at Taehyung and Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I'll get Jin to take me." Taehyung brushed it off and hummed. "Alright, lets go." Jimin waved at Taehyung and followed Hoseok who was very energetic. Just as Taehyung was about to walk over to SeokJin, Jungkook stepped in, placing his hands on Taehyung's waist, almost like he was going to brush past Taehyung but that was not the case as he kept his hands in place.

"Need help?" Jungkook asked, his head tilting ever so slightly as Taehyung gulped and nodded. Well— at least he didn't have to ask right? Jungkook smiled lightly, rubbing small circles with his thumbs on Taehyung's clothes before he nodded. "Alright, lets go." He let go and suddenly Taehyung started to breathe again. That was he longest thirty seconds of his life. Jungkook was a touchy one huh.

Taehyung then nodded, following after Jungkook as he scratched his neck. "Is Jimin always this protective?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung who nodded. "He's kind of like a big brother to me? I guess and he just doesn't like seeing me hurt." He shrugged. Not really sure himself why Jimin was acting out all of a sudden but again, he didn't want to question it. Jungkook hummed at that though. So did Taehyung know him? Couldn't have. He would have reacted differently if he did.

"Do you think i'll hurt you Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, stepping in front of Taehyung, making them both stop walking. Wanting a blunt and honest answer, Jungkook stood there as Taehyung stood still, blinking as he then slowly shook his head. "N-No.." he spoke and Jungkook smiled. "No what?" He poked his tongue at his inner cheek. A smug smile making its way onto his lips. Taehyung mentally cursed himself out for feeling so small in front of Jungkook. "No.. Jungkook hyung." He played with his pinky while Jungkook chuckled, lifting Taehyung's head. "Jungkookie hyung sounds way better princess." He cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung gulped and nodded. "O-Okay Jungkookie hyung.." he watched Jungkook lean in closer and suddenly from panicking— Taehyung was escaping from Jungkook's grasp and walking backwards. "We are looking for a pillow." He huffed out and Jungkook nodded. "Ah, right." He licked his lips before he followed after Taehyung. Whew— that was a close one.

When Taehyung and Jungkook got back, Jimin was almost steaming mad at Jungkook. Surely if he was a cartoon character his ears would be steaming. The male watched Taehyung walk in, a blushing mess while holding a pillow and Jungkook had an arm around the male. That was until Jimin interrupted them. "Taehyung, you go set your bed up, I need to talk to him." Jimin pulled Jungkook out without another word. Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but sighed and shook his head. Making his way to his bed, Taehyung started making his bed, hiding the eevee plushie under his blanket.

Just when he finished, Jungkook and Jimin walked in, Taehyung giving them both a glance before he grabbed his comic that he planned on reading whenever he got bored since he didn't have any internet and right now? he was really fucking bored. With a sigh, Taehyung struggled to get on his bed and groaned. Exactly why he loved sleeping on the bottom bunk. He didn't need to do much just to get on a bed. Maybe he would grow some muscles by always pushing himself up.

"You know what we should do?" Hoseok spoke and the boys hummed in respond to Hoseok. "My bunk mates last year always pushed our beds together. It makes it way more comfortable and rarely anyone would fall and get hurt." Hoseok suggested. Jungkook was quick to agree since he knew he would be sleeping next to Taehyung but who was quick to disagree? you guessed it, Jimin. No way in hell was Jimin gonna let Jungkook sleep next to his best friend.

Taehyung agreed as well along with the rest except Jimin. "No, terrible idea." The boy huffed. "Oh shut up short stack, it's a good idea." Yoongi spoke although it was more to himself since he knew for a fact that the boys would tease him too for being short. The four boys then got off their bunks and started to push them against each other, Taehyung watching since he was the one near the wall.

Once the beds were connected, Taehyung watched Jungkook crawl onto the top middle and look at Taehyung. Namjoon got on the top bunk as well, groaning since he switched spots with Hoseok. "Joon, switch places with me." Jimin popped up suddenly. Namjoon groaned once more, getting down and grabbing his stuff. Not bothering to fight against it anymore. He just wanted to rest. Jimin though smiled and grabbed his own things, throwing them on the bed and struggled to get on the bed. Taehyung bursted out into laughter, hiding his smile behind the pillow.

"Shut up Taehyung." The boy rolled onto the bed with a huff. Jungkook chuckled. "That's a bonus, we get to see him struggle for three weeks." Jungkook looked at Jimin who glared. Taehyung nodded and smiled at the words. Those three weeks watching Jimin struggle to get onto the bed? he was so looking forward to that.