下口∪尺匕モモれ

Everyone stood in a line while Taehyung stood behind Jimin and leaned on the boy while he sighed. The morning stretches were weird but they were actually pretty helpful. Taehyung felt great this morning. "This is ridiculous." He mumbled and Jimin rolled his eyes. "It'll be fun, shut up." He spoke and Taehyung whined even more about the game they were going to play. He was never a fan of sports, especially competition.

Green, blue, yellow and red flags were given out, Taehyung on a team with nine others. "Yellow is like mustard, we are the mustard team." Taehyung nudged Jimin but soon Bogum hurried over to Taehyung with a smug smile. "Yellow?" He questioned and Taehyung nodded. "This should be fun then." Bogum wrapped his yellow flag around where his belt should be on his jeans.

"Mustard team?!" Taehyung had a huge smile as he watched Bogum. "Must— okay, yeah." Bogum chuckled as he went along with it, ruffling up Taehyung's hair. Just minutes later, EonJin came running over as well and hugged Bogum. "Finally! We can spend time together!" She almost squealed and Taehyung backed up right away. Shit, was EonJin and ?!

"Ew, needy whore get away." Bogum pushed EonJin away and EonJin scoffed. "I never liked your small dick anyways." She rolled her eyes and Bogum gasped. "Okay— hey, don't disrespect my jr like that—" he looked at his best friend and EonJin laughed, grabbing onto his arm. "You're a dork." She rolled her eyes as she then pinched Bogum's arm which made him hiss.

Taehyung was so confused though as he rubbed his arm. "I need to tie this around my—" before Taehyung could finish, Jungkook grabbed the yellow flag from Taehyung and pulled Taehyung towards him, wrapping the yellow flag around him and tying it up. Taehyung blinked, stepping away and gulping. Not expecting Jungkook to do so or even listen in on what he was saying. "Thanks.." he mumbled.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a glance and nodded, turning his head to look at Bogum who was pursing his lips. His eyes then landed on EonJin who looked away and scoffed. "I'll see you later." Jungkook spoke out while grabbing his blue flag and walking towards the other team with Jimin following after him. "He's such a dick." EonJin groaned.

Taehyung watched Jungkook walk off before he looked back at Bogum who was pursing his lips and rubbing his nape. "This sucks, we're on different teams." Jimin huffed and leaned on Taehyung after turning back from following Jungkook. Raising an eyebrow, "You and your two love birds are on the same team though." Taehyung scoffed and Jimin's eyes widened. "How did you find out?!!" He panicked.

Taehyung choked on his spit. "What?!?" His eyes widened. "I was kidding!" He placed his hand over his mouth and was more than surprised. "O-Oh look, it's starting- b-bye!" Jimin kissed Taehyung's cheek and hurried off to where Yoongi and Hoseok were while Taehyung was more than confused. What the fuck? "Park Jimin!" He yelled but huffed when the boy was out of sight.

"You two have something?" Bogum asked, walking behind Taehyung who jumped a bit. "Oh- no, no he's like a brother." He smiled and stuffed his hands into his pockets. A lot of people assumed he was with any guy he hung out with. It's almost like they were his parents actually. It got annoying sometimes to be honest. Anyway, Taehyung looked at Bogum who was looking at Jungkook and the same thing with Jungkook looking at Bogum. Oh jesus.

"Hey, so-" Taehyung got in front of Bogum to distract him. "You and my sister?" He questioned, Taehyung's eyebrow raised as he folded his arms over his chest. Bogum had a slight smile on his lips, looking down a bit shyly before he sighed. "Yeah.. we're best friends I guess you could say.." he bit the inner of his cheek. "Best friends? So you.." before Taehyung could finish Bogum shushed him. "I swear i'm not a stalker- no, I just happened to give interest in you when EonJin showed me you from afar.. then we bumped into each other and well, yeah." Bogum played with his hands and sighed. "God i'm stupid, i'm sorry-"

Without a thought, Taehyung gave Bogum a quick kiss on the cheek and chuckled. "You're really cute when you get all flustered." Taehyung smiled, pushing Bogum's hair back behind his ear. Bogum froze in place, eyes widened as a blush covered his cheeks. "I-" he couldn't even speak, pursing his lips and hiding half of his lower face with his hands.

Taehyung laughed while placing his hand on his shoulder and swaying side to side while looking at the male. Just like any other time he was with Bogum, he forgot about Jungkook. He wasn't worried about Jungkook, didn't give him a thought. Taehyung enjoyed being around Bogum, more than he should have actually but... it was weird? For Taehyung it was weird at least.

Taehyung didn't plan to have anything with Bogum but the boy was just being so sweet and kind— it was clear Bogum likes? kind of likes? Taehyung but Taehyung wasn't trying to get his heart broken twice during this stupid camp. Once was enough and if anything he was just being friendly... ish... with Bogum. Whatever! He learnt from his mistakes and if Bogum wanted something more then— we'll talk about that later on.

Though the kiss on the cheek didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, the male clenching his fists. If it was possible, steam would be coming out of his ears like some cartoon but instead he just gave some death glare. That was until Chaeyoung came by. "Hey baby." She chuckled, wrapping her hands around Jungkook. "Not now Chae." He removed her hands.

The male did like Chaeyoung at one point. Though when he started screwing around with Taehyung, that faded and now he was stuck with someone he didn't like. Jungkook could break up with her if he wanted to but the plan was to break Taehyung's heart then get attached to Chaeyoung. Though along the way, he did develop feelings for the cute boy which fucking sucked because he didn't want to feel that.

It was pretty fucking hard though when the smaller boy suddenly had a new boy toy with him. All the laughing and skin touching. That was suppose to be him and Taehyung, not Taehyung and booger. Jungkook looked away and rubbed his face. Okay, maybe now he was starting to regret what he did.

"So, team yellow and red will be starting off the game of flag football on one side while the other two are on the other side. Winning teams will face off and whoever wins at the end gets the five points." The coach spoke. After every game the points would add up and the winning team would win something at the end of the camp. Which is why the games always got competitive, especially with Jungkook and Bogum when they were facing each other.

Flag football, a game Taehyung didn't even know existed until now. The boy was tightening the yellow flag on the flag belt and was securing his belt before tying his shoes and checking out the other teams. Blue going against green and red going against yellow. This should be eventful and although he hates the camp... the games could be fun if it involved him not being hurt.

Taehyung ended up running towards the red team, smiling as he stepped beside his sister. "Hi." He spoke and EonJin smiled, squishing Taehyung's cheeks. "Oh what a cute wittle baby awe my baby brother is so so cutee!" She squealed and that was enough for Taehyung to run back to his team. Even though EonJin was on the yellow team, her snakes were on the red so she was obviously over there.

Just like soccer, blue and yellow were on one side while green and red were on the other side of the field. "Vernon? You wanna play this one?" A male asked and Vernon nodded. "Sure, why not." He stepped up. Taehyung was one out of seven of them and was stepping on. He scoffed, seeing Jimin stepping onto the field as well. A chuckle coming from himself as he looked at the boy make intimating hand moves with his intense glare. At least he knew who he was going to tackle down.

Once the game started, everyone was all over the place, especially the red team. Mainly just trying to grab the flags. Taehyung got two of Jimin's and three off of three other people's. Though one of his flags were gone but it was whatever, it was only one. This was honestly so easy though, the game was more fun for everyone else but Taehyung was more serious.