モ工ム卄匕

The next day, Taehyung woke up extra early only because he had somewhere important to be and sleeping in would ruin it. Within minutes Taehyung was out of the tent just when the sunrise was about to rise meaning it was a very very early morning for Taehyung. Getting out of the tent with his camera, Taehyung also grabbed a bag packed with an oversized hoodie and some mosquito off.

With that, the boy was hurrying off to the place Jungkook showed him the other day, not wanting to miss the sunrise. He disliked getting up early but he would do anything to get the perfect photo. It took awhile to get to the site but eventually he did. Taehyung huffed, holding his side as he sighed. He really wasn't that fit anymore, then again he never was so who was he to talk?

Jimin woke up along with the other campers who were forced to wake up by the overly cheerful counselors. Jimin thought maybe Taehyung had gotten out of the tent just before he woke up so he packed for the both of them which took ages but he finished packing eventually. Jimin hurried out of the tent, groaning as he stretched his limbs, feeling like a glow stick from how many cracks came from his body.

Jimin looked around the camp ground, noticing that Taehyung was not around. The boy furrowed his eyebrows before he was forming a fist from the sudden thought of where Taehyung could be. Jimin quickly made his way over to Jungkook who was stretching. Suddenly Jimin pushed him forcefully. "Leave Taehyung alone will you?! Taehyung, get out!" The male raised his voice.

Jungkook stumbled back and groaned from the sudden forceful push. Right in the damn morning too. "What the fuck?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and looking at Jimin who was checking the tent. "Where is he?!" Jimin removed himself and Jungkook was just as confused as before. "Taehyung, Jungkook, where is Taehyung." Jimin looked at the boy who shrugged. "I haven't seen him since last night." Jungkook yawned, still out of it.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and just then the counselor came by. "Whats the problem?" She asked in a calm voice unlike Jimin who was worried and mad at the same time. "My friend Taehyung is not around the camp." He spoke and the counselor nodded, calmly so the other campers wouldn't worry.  "Alright lets look around first before we assume he is missing, come on."

Both Jimin and Jungkook nodded and started to look around. Every tent they searched and even near the bathrooms. Nothing, no one. "Hey, did Taehyung come b— oh my god—" Jimin removed himself from his tent where Namjoon and Jin were — well Jin's hand was down Namjoon's pants so it wasn't hard to guess. "Y-Yah!" Jin called out, crawling over and zippering the tent door.

Jimin felt a shiver run up his spine as he gagged and walked away, acting like he did not just see what he just saw. With that, Jimin was sitting on a log, looking around very worried since he had no clue where his best friend was. Meanwhile, Jungkook was just as worried but obviously he wasn't showing it.

Jungkook was more relaxed, sitting in one spot as his eyes looked around the camp. Suddenly he had an idea where Taehyung would be but he could be wrong and he could be trying to walk up to the site for nothing. Whatever, it's worth a shot since Taehyung was no where to be found. Jungkook then got up from the chair he was sitting on and made his way over to the trail and started his way, assuming maybe someone would see him but he was wrong.

As for Taehyung, he fell asleep. He really fell asleep while taking pictures and enjoying the view. The view was amazing for a sunrise. Unlike at the camp, all you could really see was the trees and he disliked that. Wasn't that photo material. So here is how it happened. Taehyung was done with his little photoshoot with the sunrise and was enjoying the view. Taking in the moment.

Eventually his eyes became heavy and he thought he could just shut his eyes for a couple minutes but a couple minutes turned into a hour and a hour turned into two. Luckily he brought an extra blanket along and was using his bag for a pillow. So here he was, curled into a ball, hugging himself as his cheek was squished against his bag. Thank god wildlife didn't find him first.

Jungkook found him though. The older boy sighed in relief, wanting to actually run and hold to boy close but instead he basically creeped up behind Taehyung and got on his knees to slowly pull Taehyung onto his lap. A whine came from Taehyung as he adjusted himself. If this was an animal? Taehyung would be a goner. What an idiot huh?... a cute idiot.

Jungkook smiled, pushing back Taehyung's hair then let his thumb caress Taehyung's cheek. He liked how Taehyung slept. His lips turned into a little pout and it always had him wanting to kiss the male but instead, Jungkook flicked Taehyung's forehead and Taehyung woke up immediately as the stinging pain on his forehead was felt. Seriously? What the fuck.

Jungkook got up after he flicked Taehyung's forehead, chuckling to himself as he looked at Taehyung who was in a daze. "Huh." Is all Taehyung could mutter out until Jungkook started to pack up Taehyung's things. "Hey!" Taehyung pointed at Jungkook. "What are you doing with my things." He spoke aloud, yawning afterwards.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and finished up packing Taehyung's things. "C'mon, get on my back." Jungkook sighed and lowered himself just enough for Taehyung to jump on. Taehyung didn't argue with that, he was quickly getting on Jungkook and holding on tight and with that, Jungkook was carrying both the bag and Taehyung down the trail.

By the time Jungkook and Taehyung got back, Jimin and the rest were in a circle, talking about where Taehyung could've went until Jungkook showed up with the boy on his back. "He was at the viewing site." He told Jimin who immediately grabbed Taehyung off his back and was slapping Taehyung's head. "You idiot, I thought a bear mauled you or something." He sighed, hugging Taehyung who whined from being woken up again. Waking up early was kicking him in the ass. Especially after going to bed late.

A few minutes later after the counselor had checked on Taehyung and got everyone together once again, the counselors were leaving with the other campers since everyone was packed and ready to go. Though Taehyung didn't want to walk. So he made his way to Jungkook. "Jungkookie hyung?" Taehyung hugged Jungkook's arm and the boy hummed. "Can you give me a piggy back ride?" He asked adorably just for Jungkook to agree.

Jungkook smiled and hated how soft he got for Taehyung because here he was, letting Taehyung get on his back but felt no one once Jimin snatched Taehyung and was forcing the male to walk. "I swear—" Jungkook groaned as he stood up and watched Jimin walk off with Taehyung. That's when Jungkook grabbed Jimin aside, telling Taehyung to walk up ahead in which Taehyung did.

"You really need to stop being a cock block." Jungkook held Jimin back who pulled his arm away and scoffed, almost sounding like he was about to laugh. "And why would I stop? I don't need your fuckboy self fucking with my best friends feelings. You messed mine up and it hurt like hell, i'm not letting Taehyung go through that so back off! He's not your fucking toy Jeon Jung fuck." Jimin spat.

"Oh?" Jungkook responded.

"Oh." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook smiled, stepping forward and suddenly without him even doing anything but stepping forward, his lips were attached to Jimin's.