匕卄工尺匕ㄚ

Early morning, Jungkook woke up in a bit of a rush to check if the sunrise was rising only because Taehyung seemed determined to see the view. Though the sunrise and the view all together? He was sure Taehyung would love that. Jungkook got back into the tent and chuckled a bit as he noticed Taehyung was still naked. The male gathered his clothes before he sat next to the sleeping boy. "Wow.. he's mine.." Jungkook spoke to himself quietly with a loving smile.

Jungkook took in the moment and before he could miss it, he grabbed Taehyung's camera from its bag and got it ready. It took awhile but eventually he got it. Jungkook lifted the blanket up a bit more before snapping a few close ups. Jungkook smiled before placing the camera aside and finally, leaning in to wake up Taheyung. It was cheesy but he found it cute. Jungkook leaned in and gently placed his lips on Taehyung's.

Jungkook nibbled on Taehyung's lips until Taehyung started to respond to the kiss. Jungkook smiled within the kiss before removing himself. "Good morning baby." He whispered and Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused but ended up smiling and stretching as his fist rested at his eye. After so he rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Mm, it's still a bit dark." He yawned and Jungkook nodded. "Sunrise, come on, get up." He patted Taehyung's stomach before stealing another kiss and stepping out of the tent.

Taehyung gave himself a moment before he started to get dressed. His bottom hurt like hell but he was sure he could move around a little more. After getting dressed, Taehyung grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around himself before stepping out. "Just sit, I gotta take this down." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung obeyed, letting Jungkook do so. It took at least fifteen minutes before Jungkook was laying the other blanket and the pillows on the ground. With that, Taehyung waddled over and went lay next to Jungkook.

Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair, the red hair male looking at the sun rising from behind the hill from afar. A small smile on his face as he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook caressed Taehyung's face and the two smiled. "You're cheesy." Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Something about this love thing has me going crazy." He huffed and Taehyung chuckled, bringing Jungkook into a kiss.

The kiss was short. The two paying attention to the sunrise. Just then, Taehyung sat up and grabbed his camera Jungkook gave to him. A couple photos of the sunrise and he leaned onto Jungkook. "Say cheese." He poked Jungkook's cheek. Just like that, the two were taking many photos together. From cute, ugly, funny, you name it and they took it. After taking a picture of Jungkook being shy of the camera, Taehyung put the camera away and got on Jungkook's lap.

The two stayed quiet, Jungkook having his arms wrapped around the male. Taehyung then looked at Jungkook. "You know.. after everything that happened.. I don't know how I managed to love you this much.. and i'm kind of glad you uh, chose me yenno?" Taehyung put Jungkook's hair behind his ear and Jungkook gave a laugh. "What?" He questioned and Taehyung shrugged. "If you didn't play me, we wouldn't be here now would we?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but closed it and thought about the whole situation before shrugging. "I mean.. yeah but I still shouldn't have done it." Jungkook spoke. Taehyung nodded. "Yeah.. but.. as weird and as fucked up as it sounds, i'm glad you did." He pecked Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Very fucked up actually." He huffed and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Mhm." Taehyung got off Jungkook's lap and pushed him down, making him lay down.

"Anyways, we got at least two hours. One hour to enjoy the sunrise and another hour to start walking back. Forty minutes to enjoy the sunrise if you hurry yourself." Taehyung began to undo Jungkook's pants. Jungkook felt himself harden straight away because he knew what the hell Taehyung was planning— fuck. "Hell, you are so horny." He looked at Taehyung with a shocked expression. "Do you want it or not Jungkookie Hyung?" Taehyung gave an innocent smile.

With that, Jungkook laid back and let Taehyung work on him, mouth parted as moans escaped his mouth.

Once Taehyung and Jungkook got back to the cabins, the other males were already awake. Taehyung walked into the cabin and Namjoon immediately went to hug Taehyung. "Man, imma miss you and your fucked up drama." He faked sniffled and Taehyung's eyes widened but hugged Namjoon. "We live in the same city, don't we?" He asked and Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, but i'm going back to Ilsan for a month, I'll miss your dumbass." He patted Taehyung's back.

Taehyung almost laughed but nodded. "You can see my dumbass in a month time Namjoon." He smiled but that also saddened him. Three weeks spent with those goofs and now he'll be alone by tonight. Taehyung then went hug Yoongi who was being hugged by Seokjin. "Huggles." Taehyung smiled, peeping his head between the two. "Jungkook, grab your man." Hoseok pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook laughed. "Taehyung, you clingy shit come cling to me." He pointed at himself.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a finger but immediately ran over and kissed his cheek. "Of course dear." He spoke in a high pitched tone and thats when Jungkook removed himself. "Ew, go away." He laughed. With that all the boy gathered their things and before Taehyung left the cabin, he looked at the bed and smiled, taking a picture with his camera before he let the camera hang from its strap. He felt a warm hand wrap around his own and looked to see Jungkook smiling. "C'mon." He gave a pull.

Taehyung nodded and shut the cabin door, following Jungkook. Okay, it was an emotional leaving. Everything that happened truly did change his life. Everything changed. Just from his one summer camp experience. Taehyung cried, laughed, loved. Everything he didn't expect to do. Taehyung hated yet loved the summer camp. Though in the end, he ended up in a relationship with a very hot fucking guy so he was fine.

After greeting all his new friends goodbye, Taehyung hurried onto the bus and wiped his tears. Fuck, he cried for like twenty minutes. Yes, that emotional because he met some great ass people and some of them don't even live close to him. He passed by Jungkook after saying he'll be back. Taehyung hurried over to Jimin who sat next to a random kid. "There are three seats in the way back you know?" He questioned yet told.

"Yes.. but fuck.. I can't walk that far. When they rub together it hurts Taehyungie." Jiminwhined and Taehyung's eyes widened. "Don't tell me you—" he gaged once Jimin spoke. "Two! Two fucking dicks in my ass Taehyung. You try that and tell me how you fucking feel huh." He huffed. Taehyung shook his head and left his best friend, hurrying back to Jungkook. After squeezing in to get to the window side, he looked at Jungkook who was reading the comic. "Now I see why you liked this comic so much." He looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at his comic and laughed a bit. "Yeah, now give me—" when he tried to grab it, Jungkook hid it behind his back. "Kiss me right here." He pointed at his cheek. The moment reminded himself of the first few days and when Jungkook snatched his comic. A chuckle came from Taehyung before he kissed Jungkook's lips instead of the cheek. With that, Taehyung got his comic back and was leaning on Jungkook, both boys having their earbuds on and holding hands.