れ工れモ

Jimin's eyes widened as he moved away from Jungkook who seemed just as surprised. Jimin wiped his lips and Jungkook nodded in a cocky way. "Now I get it." He folded his arms over his chest and tilted his head. "There is nothing to get, I wasn't thinking right." Jimin looked at Jungkook with a glare and Jungkook laughed, amused by the whole situation as his thumb ran over his bottom lip.

"Oh? Really? So you're not jealous that I may have feelings for your best friend?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Jimin scoffed. "Jeon Jungkook doesn't even know what feelings are." He spoke with an eye roll and Jungkook scoffed as well. "How would you know? All I did was play with your heart. I have feelings, just not for you." Jungkook bluntly spoke.

Jimin wanted to punch the male but decided against it. As much as it hurt, he couldn't cause a scene. "Stay away from Taehyung or I'll tell him Eonjin is your ex." He threatened and Jungkook almost laughed at that. "Forgetting that you're the one who I cheated on her with? Oh.. and how you encouraged me to leave her for.. hm. Who was it? oh yeah, you." Jungkook looked down on Jimin who gulped.

Shaking his head, Jimin didn't want to believe Taehyung would hate him even though Jimin knew Taehyung would. The whole reason why Jimin hasn't said anything. "That doesn't mat—" Jimin tried to continue but Jungkook stepped closer. "Oh but Jiminie, it does. You see.. if you tell Taehyung i'm Eonjin's ex. I'll tell him you're the boy I cheated on her with. How do you think your sweet sweet best friend will think about that huh? Let alone you were the one to pursue me first." Jungkook threatened back.

Jimin kept silent, almost in shock on what Jungkook said. "Now, if you wanna keep your little friendship with Taehyung, fuck off." Jungkook warned, tapping Jimin's shoulder before he walked off. Jimin was more than speechless. So it was either let his best friend get hurt or lose his friendship with his best friend?

Both didn't sound great at all. Now if it wasn't all so complicated, he would go for the friendship part because it wouldn't be a big deal but how was he suppose to tell Taehyung that he knew Jungkook was EonJin's boyfriend, encouraged him to break up with EonJin, slept with Jungkook and was even in a secret relationship with Jungkook while he was with EonJin? Yeah... no way in hell was he going to come out with that.

For Taehyung, EonJin and he always had a close relationship. Even though they lived apart, they were very close. They didn't want to be like their parents and their siblings. Either they hate each other or they no longer talk. Taehyung and EonJin didn't want that. Though since EonJin wanted to keep her 'boyfriend' to herself and keep it down low, she kept that from Taehyung until Jungkook broke up with her that is.

Taehyung was pissed when he found out. Pissed at Eonjin not telling him and pissed because someone hurt his older sister. But he couldn't do anything about it. Now he was just mad at whoever broke his older sisters heart. Still he has no idea who his sisters ex is or if he'll ever know. He doesn't need or want to know anyways, whatever.

That exact night, a thunderstorm made an appearance at the camp and Jungkook happened to be more touchy with Taehyung while the boy was laying down, talking to Jungkook about how scared he used to be when he heard the loud roars of the thunder. Well, technically he still was but whatever, he had to put his big boy pants on and be cool, or whatever.

"No hyung, stop." Taehyung whispered as he lowly giggled, moving Jungkook's hand away from his thigh and looking at Jungkook who huffed. "But.. love, I just wanna have a little fun." He moved closer and Taehyung blushed even more. "W-We're in the cabin with the others h-hyung.." he pursed his lips. Can't helping but to stutter out 'hyung' since Jungkook just made him so shy about saying it.