匕山モれ匕ㄚ S工メ

"Four days guys.. how the fuck did it go by so fast?!" Jimin whined and complained as he hugged Taehyung. Taehyung then patted Jimin's head and chuckled. "Four days and then I can get away from you." He stuck out his tongue while Jimin scoffed. "I live just down the road from you, shut up." He rolled his eyes. Taehyung did the same but he knew Jimin would rarely be around due to having not one but two boyfriends.

Taehyung didn't mind that but he sure was going to snatch his best friend whenever he could. When Jimin was not with Yoongi that is because he don't fuck with Yoongi when he's in a good mood or a bad mood. Jimin seems to have Yoongi always in a good mood though so he'll just watch some kdramas the whole week he has off before going back to school. "Wait.. is it just Jimin and I attending school this year?" Taehyung gasped dramatically.

Yoongi nodded but Hoseok shook his head. "No, no Jungkook dropped out half way into the school year so he couldn't graduate." Hoseok blurted out and Jungkook glared at the boy who opened his sloppy hole called a mouth. "Taehyung didn't need to know that, Hoseok." Jungkook groaned but Taehyung got up to look at Jungkook curiously. "You dropped out? On your last year?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook sighed as he nodded.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, not getting that he was a bit nosey now. Luckily Jimin noticed, grabbing Taehyung. "Tae, that is his business. Not yo—" before he could finish, Jungkook spoke up. "Because my dad is an abusive piece of shit. When I was at school he'd beat on my mom anytime I was gone. He put her in the hospital a lot so I dropped out to take care of her. I called the police many times but my so called mother would deny everything because she loves him too damn much to care about her own life. My brother wasn't any help and so I had no other choice. Why do I need to graduate anyway? I'm not going to college after that." Jungkook scoffed and mumbled his last sentence to himself.

Taehyung and the rest were shocked, especially Jimin because he had been to Jungkook's house. Not inside but outside and he seen his father. Jungkook's father was the nicest person Jimin knew but that was all just a cover up huh? Taehyung frowned as he looked at Jungkook. "Don't feel bad for me though. I'm used to it. Also, don't tell anyone or i'll actually break your faces." Jungkook looked at the boys who were looking at him. Wanting to laugh at himself for opening up. God he didn't even need to say all that but it all just spilled out. At least they were quiet.

Taehyung pursed his lips and nodded, along with the other boys. With that, Jungkook walked out and Jimin turned to Taehyung. "The rumours were true! Jungkook used to always come to school with a black eye or limping. Something was always wrong with him.. Taehyung.. his dad abuses him and his mother.. we gotta do somet—" before Jimin could finish Yoongi grabbed Jimin. "Babe.. Jungkook asked us not to say anything. We have to respect his decisions." Yoongi explained to Jimin and Taehyung but Taehyung didn't want to listen to Yoongi.

Taehyung bit his lip as he looked at the two before he left the cabin and followed Jungkook, practically running down the hill. Once Taehyung saw the boy up ahead, he sighed in relief and ran up to him, standing in front of him with a huff. "Okay.. okay no.. that can't be okay, you getting beaten? That's not okay. You may be a piece of shit person— sometimes but you don't deserve to be beaten by your so called father and you need to say something—" Taehyung tried to carry on but Jungkook only got annoyed from the boy trying to tell him what he should do.

"Taehyung, stop it. This is not about you." Jungkook sighed and moved Taehyung off the way. "No.. it's not but listen.. you can't just tell me that and expect me not to care.." Taehyung stepped in front of Jungkook again. The boy sighed with a groan followed. "Stop Taehyung. Stop acting like you care okay?! You have no interest in me and you know what? I'm getting tired of this friendship shit because you know I love you. You know I am in love with you and yet you keep acting like you know nothing! Like you're clueless. I can't Taehyung! Just, leave me alone okay?! Make this easier for the both of us!" Jungkook snapped as he tried to walk away once more but instead, Taehyung gripped onto Jungkook's shoulders and brought him down a bit for a kiss.

In that moment Taehyung's mind was blank but yet so foggy. Taehyung cares for Jungkook, a lot. He gets that he is confusing but his emotions are everywhere all the time. Jungkook clouds his head, all the time. Taehyung just can't think straight and so he kissed Jungkook. Taehyung didn't think before kissing Jungkook in public.. he just knew he wanted to assure Jungkook someway, somehow and kissing him was the only way he knew how.

Taehyung slowly moved his hand to the nape of Jungkook's neck and Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's waist. The male pulled Taehyung close and finally, Taehyung allowed Jungkook to carry on the gentle kiss. Taehyung was lying to himself. What was he suppose to do? Just push him away and act like it was nothing? He loves Jungkook. What he forgot about was—

"Oh my god.." a female voice was heard and Taehyung immediately pulled away, eyes widening once EonJin was in view. "Eo-EonJin, I can e-explain!" Taehyung gulped and EonJin already had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Explain what? That what I heard was right and you made me feel like shit for nothing? That you sleeping with my ex was true?!" She looked at Taehyung and Taehyung felt his heart drop into his stomach as he watched his sister tear up. A scoff came from the girl before she walked off. "Fuck you Taehyung!"

Taehyung was about to go after her but Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist. "Just give he—" before he could finish, he felt a sting on his cheek from the sudden slap from Taehyung. Now Taehyung was tearing up and Jungkook let go of the boy. What the fuck- he didn't mean that- fuck! "This is your fault.. you.. you.. fuck!" Taehyung stepped back before turning around and hurrying off towards EonJin.

Taehyung couldn't believe that his sister actually caught him kissing Jungkook. He cannot believe he slapped Jungkook. Jungkook didn't deserve that— he just fuck! Everything crumbling down? Yes, yes it fucking was. "EonJin please!" Taehyung knocked on the door of the cabin. "I didn't know he was your ex at the time okay? And that's a stupid excuse but.. when I slept with him I didn't know and how would I have known? You never told me about him—" as he was about to continue, EonJin opened the door.

"Oh? So it's my fault you slept with my boyfriend huh? What about after you figured out he was my ex huh? What about that? You continued to fuck around with him right? You are just.. ugh Taehyung! you are so stupid and selfish!" She yelled at Taehyung who flinched and hugged himself. She knew he was sensitive to yelling yet she did it and he understood but, that really hurt. "You.. you ruined everything Taehyung. What kind of brother are you? Because you're not my brother I had just three weeks ago. Oh- wait, right you were fucking my ex the moment you got onto the camp huh." She forced a smile and slammed her cabin door on Taehyung who flinched again.

This time Taehyung was the one crying as he hugged himself and sniffled. "EonJin please.. I.. I didn't know I didn't mean for this to happen! i'm so sorry please don-don't hate me, I'm sorry i'm a bad broth-"choked out a sob and with that, he felt gentle hands on his shoulder. The male looked to see Jungkook and Taehyung pursed his lips to try stop himself from making his ugly crying noises. "G-Go awa-away." Taehyung couldn't deal with Jungkook right now.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him along. "S-Stop Jungkook!" He tried to stop Jungkook but Jungkook didn't stop until they were away from the cabin. "Give her time Taehyung. She needs to process what happened. After that you can talk to her and you two can talk okay? Everything is going to be fine.. and if not i'll talk to her.. Just calm down." Jungkook pushed Taehyung's hair behind his ear and Taehyung hiccuped. "S-She hates me.. Jungkook she hates me. This wasn't supposed to happen. I-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence.

"This wasn't suppose to happen Jungkook. She wasn't— I shouldn't have lied. I just— she's my sister— your ex! she fucking hates me and that's the one thing I didn't want! I just — oh my god this is such a mess! I should have told her but I was so scared and now—" Taehyung breathed out shakily as he held onto Jungkook for support. Feeling like the shittiest brother in the world for having comfort in Jungkook while his sister was hating him over it.

Jungkook honestly felt bad. He caused this whole shit hole but did he regret it? No.. because maybe now it would make it easier to be with Taehyung.. right? Wrong time to think about this? yes but.. there was a possibility. Jungkook pushed Taehyung's hair behind his ear and brought him into a hug. "Everything will be okay Taehyung." Jungkook kissed the top of the males head and assured Taehyung that everything will be okay and if it wasn't? Jungkook would make sure it would be. For Taehyung, Jungkook would fix it.