匕山モれ匕ㄚ 口れモ

Taehyung felt his heart drop into his stomach once he heard the certain words come from EonJin's mouth. The male looked at EonJin who looked at him with disappointment but still— "No." Taehyung answered because why? He didn't want to just admit he slept with her ex. Even if he didn't know, he and his sisters bond was stronger than ever and he couldn't ruin that and suddenly he understood why Jimin didn't say anything but that just— he just dug this hole a lot deeper.

"Really? You're telling me the truth? Because, he's my ex Taehyung.. I still really care for him and if you didn't notice, Bogum is into you and—" before she could continue on Taehyung shook his head and forced himself to gag a bit. "I would never sleep with your ex okay? That's gross. I like Bogum. I don't know what you have been hearing but if you believe those lies instead of what I am saying then you should take a moment and think about that." Taehyung snapped, acting as if he was pissed as he then walked away.

Taehyung gulped, holding onto the towel tightly as he walked off towards the showers with his bag in his other hand as well. Now who the fuck knew that Taehyung and Jungkook slept together? All he really knew was that his cabin and Bogum. Though his cabin would never? Right? They're his friends and Bogum is his boyfriend ish?— or will be his boyfriend, he's not yet sure. Everything was confusing alright?!

Taehyung sighed, rubbing his face as he continued on walking. Wanting to punch himself in the face for digging himself into his grave. Once he got into the showers, Jungkook had just walked out. The two boys gave each other a smile before they moved on. Taehyung still felt his heart beat faster than ever but— it was probably because Eonjin just approached him and he fucking lied.

The next day, Taehyung was playing soccer with some other people who decided to do it for fun. Right, the competition between the other cabins were over and SeokJin's team, red team won surprisingly. They got a great lunch and because Jin was so kind and caring, he stole food for the rest of the cabin which had the night even more great. Taehyung was glad how everything was turning out.

Sure, Taehyung was worried about who knew and who told EonJin but not at the moment because he was more happy about the moments he was having with his friends and finally being able to enjoy his summer camp experience. Took one hell of a time to enjoy it though. Taehyung scored a goal and held his stomach, bending over as he was out of breath. Even though the game was for fun, everyone took it seriously and Taehyung was seriously about to pass out.

"Okay, okay yeah no i'm done." Taehyung waved as he got off the playing ground and made his way over to Jimin. Taehyung then sat next to Jimin and leaned on him. Jimin opened up a bottle of water and gave it to Taehyung who mumbled a thanks. Jimin nodded and patted Taehyung's head before going back to the book he was reading. That reminded him, a couple days into the camp, he remembered Jungkook snatching his comic.

A snarl came from Taehyung, that comic was great, he needs to get that back but for now he needed some tea about his best friends poly relationship. "So.. got anything to tell me Jiminie?" Taehyung asked while tapping Jimin's thigh. Jimin looked at Taehyung with an eyebrow raised. "..No..?" Jimin gave a weird tone and closed his book after putting the book mark in.

Taehyung whined. "Yes you do you dumb dumb, the tea between you, Hoseok and Yoongi. You can't tell me you three have nothing go on, nasty." Taehyung teased and Jimin blushed before hitting Taehyung lightly on the shoulder. "Shut up.. and there is no 'tea' Taehyung." He huffed and Taehyung whined even more, clinging to Jimin until he gave in. "Okay Taehyung, stop it you baby."

Taehyung smiled and straightened himself, turning to Jimin with a very happy expression. "I think.. it started before we even came to camp but we officially got together a week ago—" he spoke and Taehyung's eyes widened, hitting Jimin's thigh. "What!! Excuse me?! Bitch a week ago?!" Taehyung gasped as he watched Jimin hiss. "Yes Taehyung, ow." He whined as well.

"Look, we all like each other and I don't know, they make me happy. I don't get just one person to love but two. I love the extra cuddles and extra love I get. I love them and it's ridiculous and probably a lot of people will think it's gross but I really don't care. Hoseok and Yoongi are really two people that make me happy and I didn't tell you because you and Jungkook—" Taehyung leaned back, a scoff coming from him as his hand touched his chest. "Me and Jungkook what huh?"

"Let me finish you fuck head. I was going to say, you and Jungkook are in a bad situation and you need someone and I didn't wanna be like, oh hey Taehyungie guess what, i'm with Yoongi and Hoseok suddenly when you were in a bad spot. Especially since you kind of hated me.. and then I almost lost them but we're good and we are too so.. I don't know.. I love you..?" Jimin smiled lightly and Taehyung cooed, caressing Jimin's cheek. "You're cute, and I could never hate you, I just disliked you very much but.. i'm happy for you."

Jimin smiled and hugged Taehyung. In all honesty, Hoseok and Yoongi were the ones to help him get over Taehyung. Yes, he did have a huge crush on Taehyung. Surprise? Almost three years actually. He tried to get over it with Jungkook but that didn't work and Yoongi and Hoseok just happened to come into his life. Of course he didn't start the flirting with them and Jimin was not using them to get over Taehyung. It just happened. Maybe in another few years he'd tell Taehyung about his crush but he would never say it now for reasons.

Jimin always thought of Taehyung as a lover more than a brother. Unlike Taehyung, Jimin wanted something more than just a friendship. The amount of skin ship and kissing cheeks made Jimin think Taehyung liked him as well but every time he was introduced to a friend of Taehyung's, Taehyung would usually say Jimin was a brother. Which broke his heart but he was fine now. Jimin had Yoongi and Hoseok. "I love you Taehyung." Jimin repeated with a chuckle.

"And I love you too Jiminie." Taehyung mumbled. They hugged until Taehyung pulled away, kissing Jimin's cheek and pushing him onto the sand. "Now, lets go eat before your boyfriends kill me." Taehyung got up with a laugh. Jimin shook his head. "You can't kiss me anymore you know that? I'm a taken man." Jimin scoffed. Taehyung chuckled. "That was the last time, I swear."

The two boys smiled before Jimin grabbed his book and held onto Taehyung's hand who helped him up and let go, the two walking to the other males near the picnic tables.