匕山モれ匕ㄚ 下工∨モ

Five days left until summer camp was officially ending and that meant school was approaching but also the wedding for Taehyung's mom and step dads was approaching as well and he wasn't ready for that either. Taehyung had been enjoying himself while he can though. He learned how to do a lot of things. Like fishing, pottery and even knitting– it's actually a really frustrating hobby but he enjoyed it. Taehyung was more active than ever, swimming, soccer, volleyball, basically any sport there was to play.

Even more importantly, he had photos for the memories. Maybe he could even submit a few of the photos just to see if they were good enough. Of course he still had another year in high school but still, he was pretty excited for his future and what it held for him. Just as long as he doesn't work at McDonalds ever again, he would be fine with how it ended up. Taehyung sat on his bunk, all alone in the cabin for once in a long time.

The male looked through the photos he took throughout the days of spending time at the camp and with his friends. Taehyung made many great friends and that made it even better honestly. Once he came upon one particular photo, he stopped and gave the photo more attention than the others. It was when Jungkook took him to the scenery. He took a photo of Jungkook and the scenery and it was probably one of the best photos he took.

Taehyung put the camera down and blinked multiple times, remembering how Jungkook complimented him.. and how he gave Jungkook his first kiss. Taehyung found himself smiling because even though he was getting played at the moment- it was still a pretty amazing moment for him. Making out with his first love while a great ass scenery was in the back? If only he could have took a picture. Then again he would just play his feelings so lets not—

Taehyung put his camera back in the bag and got up from the bed. The male slipped on his shoes and hurried out the door and down the hill to go check out the rest of the boys. Once he did find them, they were all near the cafeteria and Jungkook walked out of the place he would always sneak in from. "Okay, it's clear." Jungkook whispered out. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and followed the boys into the cafeteria.

Once they were in, everyone invaded the fridge but for Taehyung and Jungkook. The two watched but Taehyung went to sit on the table, leaning back and letting his legs kick back and forth. Jungkook placed his hands in his pockets and pursed his lips. Yes, they initiated the 'thing' by the fridge but eventually Jungkook did make Taehyung lay down on the table and that's where it basically all happened but he tried to let it go even if the memories were flooding their heads.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was watching his friends dig through the fridge like some animals, fighting over certain foods. A smile was on his lips and he looked at Jungkook who was looking at him. The two gave a smile before looking away from each other. Taehyung shook his head and laughed at the boys who were actually animals towards the food. Just then, Jungkook gasped a bit before pushing the boys aside to grab the strawberries out of Jimin's hand and grabbed the whip cream.

With that, he walked over to Taehyung. Taehyung gulped as he watched Jungkook but found himself smiling like a dork. "And what are those for?" He asked and Jungkook shrugged. "Old time sake." He smiled while opening it up and grabbing a strawberry. Taehyung looked at The strawberries before looking at Jungkook. "Oh come on, I know you like strawberries Taehyung." He chuckled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, taking one and taking a bite soon after. Jungkook smiled and turned to watch the boys eat their food and talk. Jungkook genuinely was happy for once since things went bad between him and Taehyung. He was glad things were slowly falling back into place but.. he still didn't have Taehyung and time was running out for Taehyung to choose if he wanted Jungkook or not. Jungkook wasn't so sure if he was willing to stay in Seoul though. Not with his parents. Maybe with his aunt, back in Busan. He still had some time to think.

Taehyung ate a few more of the strawberries before poking at Jungkook's cheek. "Come, I gotta tell you something." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook raised an eyebrow but shrugged and walked over to the male, going between his legs. Taehyung leaned in towards his ear and chuckled before he could even speak. "You know, if they knew I sucked your dick and got fucked by the fridge they wouldn't be standing there right now." He whispered before pulling away and eating a strawberry.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at Taehyung after he pulled away. The only reaction he got from Taehyung was a chuckle. Jungkook let out a deep breath and chuckle before shaking his head. "You're so casual about this." He tilted his head. Taehyung shrugged. "Why not? It happened. Can't take it back.. but we could always make it funny. Like how my first time was in a cafeteria. I didn't think it would be that... non romantic but it's a nice memory." He nudged Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't even believe what was happening. Was Taehyung actually talking about the time they fucked in the cafeteria? He was surprised that Taehyung even brought it up. He was older yet Jungkook was flustered as fuck. "Yeah.. not the normal response to tell if someone asked where you lost it huh." Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung nodded. "Exactly. I had a unique first time." He smiled and Jungkook shook his head. "Okay Taehyung." He turned away.

Taehyung always enjoyed the conversation with Jungkook. Especially about the sex since he knew for a fact Jungkook would get awkward and jittery. Older but acted like a middle schooler. Taehyung really liked that. Taehyung really liked Jungkook actually.. but that wasn't a surprise was it.