モ工ム卄匕モモれ

Jungkook played a bit off that time. Either he was looking at Bogum give Taehyung some ugly ass looks or looking at Taehyung who was blushing and just head over heels for the male— or so he assumed. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he grabbed the ball instead of bumping it. Of course his friends were mad but he couldn't help it. Seeing the two be all lovey dovey was disgusting! and stupid!

Jungkook looked at Bogum who was waiting for the ball. A small smile made its way onto Jungkook's lips as he stepped forward. The sudden idea popped into Jungkook's head as Bogum raised an eyebrow and without another thought, Jungkook threw the ball up and he was spiking the ball right at Bogum's face. Anyone near could hear the impact of the ball and Bogum's face.

A gasp came from almost everyone while Bogum stumbled back. The first to get up and run to Bogum was Taehyung and Jungkook felt the pain in his chest yet again but wasn't phased by it. The male heard the coach telling him to get off. He obeyed, grabbing his bottle and walking off without a thought in his head but the anger was there.

"Why'd you do that?!" Jungkook heard Taehyung call from afar. Jungkook turned around, walking backwards. "It was an accident, I wanted your attention." Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned around, leaving the site. Taehyung gulped. How did Jungkook know the reason for Bogum hitting him? The male watched Jungkook walk off before he looked back at Bogum who was being helped up by a few other dudes. Taehyung pursed his lips, looking at the blood dripping from his nose. Well fuck.

Taehyung stayed with Bogum the entire time to find out he broke his nose. Well, Jungkook broke Bogum's nose but whatever. Taehyung didn't even think Jungkook could hit a ball that hard. Taehyung ran his hands through Bogum's hair before the nurse took a look at Bogum's nose. "Yes, I think we'll need to send you back Bogum." She sighed and Bogum only nodded, wincing from the pain he felt.

Taehyung frowned, coming into Bogum's view. The boy looked at Taehyung before covering his nose. Taehyung chuckled, kissing his forehead. "You're still very fucking handsome Bogum." He reassured the boy who hummed and let out a chuckle. After a small talk between the two, his bags were packed by his roommates and he was hugging Taehyung but it only lasted for a bit since Taehyung didn't want the blood to drip on his shirt. "I'll see you when I get back..?" Taehyung smiled and Bogum nodded. "So.. this dating thing is on hold?" He asked and Taehyung nodded slowly. "Yeah..."

Bogum sighed but walked up to Taehyung, placing his hands on Taehyung's waist. Just when he leaned in for a kiss, the boys came walking in and Taehyung smiled while stepping away. "Well, i'll see you Taehyung." Bogum bit the inside of his cheek to distract himself from the pain in his nose. Since the directors wanted to get Bogum back as soon as possible— that meant Bogum leaving as soon as possible too. Well— Taehyung's master plan didn't work out huh?

Taehyung walked into the cabin and looked around for the boy. He was pissed to say the least. First the whole best friend and sister thing now he ruins his potential relationship? Well— whatever relationship he had with Bogum. Fuck if it was possible, steam would be blowing out of his ears. "Where's Jungkook?!" Taehyung looked at Jimin who shrugged. "Hey but w-wait.." before he could finish though, Taehyung left the cabin.

It was clear Taehyung was only interested in one thing and that was finding Jungkook. Taehyung was basically looking all over the damn camp until he looked into the cafeteria. There he found Jungkook sitting on the table with strawberries in his hand. The memory of the strawberries suddenly came to mind as he watched Jungkook. Stilling for a moment.