匕山モれ匕ㄚ 匕卄尺モモ

Taehyung looked at his sister who was standing in front of him, the two sharing an awkward silence before EonJin took in a breath. "You were right— I just let these things into my head and I know you would never sleep with Jungkook. Gosh, could you believe I believed that? I cannot. Chaeyoung is my ex best friend so why would I? You know she sleeps with Jungkook now? ugh." EonJin scoffed and Taehyung's eyes widened although he did know that already. Almost forgot about that actually.

Taehyung didn't know what to say. Pissed because Jungkook must've told Chaeyoung and guilty because he did indeed sleep with Jungkook but it was never going to happen again so he could just keep that little tiny secret to himself, and his potential boyfriend, and six other friends— alright wow. Taehyung snapped out of it and shrugged it off. "I really don't care anymore, i'm just trying to have a great time at camp before we go back and I get to meet our step dad. The guy mom knew for one year and decided to ride into the sunset with." He changed the subject quick but he also needed to talk about that.

EonJin sighed. "I know.. it's a bit quick but—" Taehyung scoffed. "A bit quick? They're getting married and they haven't even known each other for–" that moment Taehyung shut up because well, he was not the one to talk. He had sex with Jungkook just a couple days after meeting him. Taehyung rubbed his shoulder and sighed while EonJin gave a small smile. "The thing that matters here is he makes mom happy." She spoke and Taehyung shrugged. "Right now he makes her happy but what about when they truly get to know each other? They've been stuck in this fantasy for how long? Thinking they're just going to live happily ever after, mom and dad didn't—"

"That's different Taehyung. Mom and Dad didn't love each other anymore. They tried to work it out but they couldn't. It was unhealthy for us too you know? Remember the constant fights? The yelling.. you're still scared when they get together because you're afraid they'll start fighting." EonJin sat down next to Taehyung on the picnic table. Taehyung bit his lip. "They fell out of love, and now Mom found a new lover. Even if she knew him for just a few months, she loves him and he loves her. You'll love him once you get to know him." EonJin finished off.

Though Taehyung didn't want to love 'him' he didn't want a step dad. He wanted his mom and dad back together. He always did. Taehyung knows for a fact that his dad misses his mom but is a coward and won't even admit that to himself but sometimes, he finds his dad looking through old wedding pictures and even listening to their wedding song. It was saddening but Taehyung couldn't do anything about that because his moms heart belonged to the unknown guy he barely knows.

Taehyung walked EonJin back to her cabin, letting her bully him until they reached the front door. Once she pinched Taehyung's cheeks, Taehyung removed her hands and ran off while saying goodnight but also whining because his cheeks hurt from the harsh pinching on his cheeks. The male rubbed his cheeks and carried on. Just as he was passing a cabin, his eyes widened, hearing moans coming from one cabin.

Taehyung was going to walk by and mind his own business but well, these two moans did not belong to a man but a— when Taehyung peeped, he choked and ended up running away once he realized the two girls. Taehyung, being very shook ran until he got to the cabin. "Jimin! Jimin!!" He called out but instead the only boy there was Jungkook. "Tae?.. You okay? Jimin went out with Hoseok and Yoongi." the male got off his bed after seeing the frantic Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened, clasping his mouth shut and giving a thumbs up while trying to run back out but Jungkook grabbed him. "Hey, whats up? You're not okay." Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Taehyung scoffed as he tried to escape. "Taehyung." Jungkook held both of Taehyung's shoulders and once Taehyung opened his mouth, he instantly regretted it. "I just saw Chaeyoung dicking down another girl and it was the most disturbing thing ever but I kind of can't get the image out of my head and where the fuck did she get a dildo but— fuck thats your girlfriend right? Oh my god— fuck!" He clasped his mouth shut and whined.

Jungkook blinked as he looked at Taehyung and slowly began to let go of Taehyung before he then nodded. "Okay.." he breathed out and shrugged. "Okay?" Taehyung gave a questionable look as he flailed his arms around. "Okay? You're okay with this?!" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shrugged. "More worse things had happened, i'm used to it. Besides, Chaeyoung was avoiding me anyways." Jungkook rubbed his shoulder and sat on the bed.

Taehyung pursed his lips and sat on the bed next to Jungkook. The two sat in silence before Jungkook laughed a bit. "So, she was dicking down another girl?" He asked and Taehyung managed to blush while nodding. "Like.. the dildo was huge.." he whispered and Jungkook could only laugh from the reaction he got. "What was the position?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung gave no hesitation to hit the males arm. "No details! You nasty pig." He huffed.

Jungkook huffed as well, rubbing his arm as he then nudged Taehyung. "Come on.. just a little. Girl on girl sound pretty nice." He licked his lips and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Sure, if you're straight." He scoffed. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Now tell me, if I was straight, why would I fuck a guy? Two guys actually." He tapped Taehyung's forehead and Taehyung shrugged. "You're a confused gay."

Jungkook shook his head before laughing. "Even when you're dumb you're still cute." He sighed. Taehyung looked at Jungkook before crawling onto the bed. "Wanna know what position they were in?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, testing the waters. Not expecting anything to go far because he simply wanted to tease Jungkook. As Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he nodded and crawled over. Oh boy.