下工下匕モモれ

Eventually, the yellow and blue team won which meant Jungkook and Taehyung were going against each other. Not even a ten minute break and he was back in the same position, sighing as Taehyung ran his hands through his hair. Just as he did, he watched Jungkook walk onto the other side. "Go Jungkookie!" Chaeyoung yelled which caught Taehyung off guard. The sudden memory of catching the two. His breath hitched but he shook it off and suddenly the whistle was blown and the two teams were being super competitive.

Which took a different turn. Last game a lot of the players were in it for the fun of it but Jungkook's team? was in it to win it. Not that Taehyung's team didn't get serious— it was more of a serious game though while the losing teams were laughing and having fun. Taehyung should've just lost so he could be having more fun— but whatever. The boy can enjoy beating Jungkook's shit team.

"Here!" Taehyung yelled but instead he was tackled by Jungkook when he almost had the football in his hands. The two fell back, Jungkook landing on Taehyung. A groan coming from both boys. It took a minute before the two boys realized what had happened, Taehyung gulping as he looked at Jungkook who was looking back at him.

Just then he felt Jungkook pull off his flags. "Sorry.." Jungkook pursed his lips before he removed himself from Taehyung and held out his hand to help the male up. Taehyung blinked, looking down at his belt which only had one left. Jungkook could've took both of them but he didn't.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's hand before he scoffed and got up on his own, making his way over to his side. Jungkook sighed while his eyes were closed. Adding the flag to his belt, Jungkook took a look around before walking back to his place. With that, he was back in place along with Taehyung and the whistle blew once more.

The game lasted for quite awhile, both teams tied but in the end, Jungkook and his team won, Jungkook being the one to snatch Taehyung's flag and make a touchdown with the football. "Good for nothing—" before he could curse Jungkook out from afar, Bogum showed up and ruffled up Taehyung's hair. "Hey cutie." He smiled, a bit breathless from playing the other team. He finished up just a few minutes before and was waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Bogum, smiling immediately. "Hey! You okay?" He asked, moving a bit closer to wipe Bogum's sweat with the cloth he had in his hand. "Yeah, yeah i'm fine." He smiled but by the time Taehyung was going to speak, a roar of excitement was heard from the blue team. Looking over to see Jungkook in a fit of smiles with his teammates. Just as Taehyung looked away though, Jungkook's smile had faded once he saw the two together and just like that the next game was given.

Soccer. Great, more running around. Taehyung was sure he'd lose a couple pounds by the time he got back home. "I wanna die." Taehyung leaned on Bogum but moved away when he felt his sweat. "Oh gross-" he wiped it off and Bogum awkwardly laughed. "Oops?" This time, they were given a twenty minute break and that was all Taehyung needed to be energized again. Just like before, they were split up and the yellow was against the green and the blue was against the red. "Ha, good luck." Taehyung poked Jimin's cheek.

Jimin whined but followed after Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung still needed to talk about that with his best friend but not at the moment. It just really surprised him that his best friend was in a poly relationship? Maybe in a poly relationship? With that, Taehyung was back where he was and this time, the game was more fun than flag football only because he didn't get tackled. Maybe tripped but it was less harsh.

"I hoped we would lose.." Taehyung mumbled to Vernon who nodded. "That team is scary, they get to actually kick a ball now who knows what will happen." He spoke to Taehyung which had the boy scared as hell. "Well, rest in peace us." He mumbled once again as he fell back onto the ground after sitting down. Needing to relax.