Got To Get You Into My Life

You guys are so quiet... you (yes, you!) should comment some. (;

***

        AJ woke up many times through the middle of the night, not being able to sleep. At one point she had woken up for an hour, unable to fall back asleep. Around ten o'clock in the morning she woke up again, deciding that she'd stay awake. But she decided just to lay there, her head pounding and her stomach aching. She didn't know how long she laid there, until finally AJ got up and dragged herself out of bed. It was then she realised she didn't exactly remember what happened the night before and could not remember where the kitchen was located. AJ walked out of the room she slept in, after making the blanket on top of the bed look like she didn't toss and turn as she did. After looking around for a moment at the empty hall, she decided to go left, which turned out to be the opposite way to the kitchen and led to a flight of stairs. Groaning, she turned around and walked all the way back, finding herself in front of the kitchen. AJ walked in, seeing John leaning against the counter.

        "Tea or coffee?" He asked her knowing she might be more of a coffee person, coming from France and all.

        "Neither." AJ took a seat on one of the bar stools by the counter and out her head down on the cool counter top.

        "You alright?" John asked.

        "I feel terrible." AJ mumbled.

        "Terrible how?"

        "Terrible like I had to much to drink. My head is on fire-" She stopped, taking a moment before sliding off the stool with a not so graceful landing, then ran to the bathroom, the one in the guest room she slept in. It was the closest one she knew in the large house. John followed her in, in time to see her already by the sink, brushing her teeth with a toothbrush from her bag.

        "Feel better?" John asked.

        "No, I feel," AJ spit and rinsed her mouth out. She stood up looking a bit dazed. She stumbled to stand, "feel dizzy." AJ muttered, pushing past him and into the bedroom.

        "You need to eat." John told her, following her into the room. Her back was facing him, and then suddenly, her legs seemed to go weak and she fell backwards, fainting.

        John rushed over to her, not in time though, seeing as her limp body was already sprawled across the carpeted floor. He thought he'd ought to take her to a hospital but decided to wait for her to wake up. He also didn't want to deal with AJ alone and called Ringo, Paul and George over.

        Finally, after telling them countless times Yoko wasn't going to be home for the day, they agreed to come over.

        "You think she's starving herself?" Ringo asked later on, from the kitchen where he, John, Paul, and George sat.

        "No, I offered her tea when she was at my place and she accepted, just never got it because John showed up and took her back here." Paul folded his arms, placing them on the table in front of him.

        "We'll tea isn't food, Paul." John argued.

        "Take it easy John," George said from beside him, munching on a sandwich.

        "Sorry, just stressed." John admitted, sinking back in his chair at the table.

        "How much did you two drink last night?" Paul asked.

        "AJ had more than me, I know that." John told them, picking up his cup of tea and taking a sip.

        "Did she tell you anything while she was wasted? Anything about her?" Paul asked.