"You, My Lovely Killer."

Requested by !

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

EDITED

※[~~~*****~~~]※

"Damn it! Where did that fucking kid go to?" Zack yelled, slicing through the bushes with his scythe. "Doing that is not going to help search for her, Zack." Rachel said, looking around in the forest. A few weeks ago, they were running away from the cops, when they spotted them in an abandoned house. While they were doing hiding, they met a girl standing in their way. She offered her help to escape from the cops but in return, they had to let her join them. Zack refused and threatened to kill her, but Rachel thought in a different way.

If they wanted to be safe, they had to let the girl joined them.

Therefore, Ray let the girl join them and they were impressed of her skill. She managed to sneak around the cops and led them into a restricted forest, which no one is able to get in, except her. An entrance that only she and they knew about, until today, [Y/n] disappeared when they separated to avoid the police catching them. Now, they were looking for her and Zack hated it very much.

"Ahh! Where is she?" Zack yelled, scaring the birds. "You will attract the cops, Zack." Ray said, worried. "Who gives a damn? That girl will be the death of us!" and she frowned. She rather wanted to agree with him. [Y/n] was a playful girl, who decide to treat her life and everyone else's as if it was a game. "Ah! You guys are too slow!" they turned and saw [Y/n] standing behind them. Zack really wanted to slice her with his scythe, but Ray held him down by telling him to 'calm down'.

Seeing his reaction made [Y/n] let out a chuckle as she approached them. "Where were you?" Ray asked. "I was distracting the cops and ending my show with my beautiful pranks." [Y/n] said, patting Ray's head. "Don't do that." Ray said, frowning. "Aw~ you're so cute, Ray!" as Ray quickly hide behind Zack. It was a sign of [Y/n] want to hug her and she would not enjoy that one especially after what happened last time. "Don't be mad at me, Zacky~. I saved our lives." [Y/n] said, seeing his glare aimed at her.

"Don't call me by that fucking nickname!"

"But I like it!" [Y/n] said, pouted. Ray glanced between both of the adult and smiled. "Do you like each other?" [Y/n] laughed while Zack make a disgusted face. "Me? Why would anyone want to fall in love with him?" she exclaimed while laughing. "Who want to love this annoying brat?" Zack said, yelling a bit. Ray tilted her head, seeing they did not want to admit their feelings. Even as an emotionless girl, she still could see the emotion in their eyes. She could see the worry in Zack's eyes when they were looking for [Y/n] before.

He never worried for anyone unless; he had feelings for, or cared deeply about [Y/n].

In addition, [Y/n] always told Ray how cute Zack is especially when he was mad. Both of them were so blind to see it and Ray will try to find a way to make them see it. She really want to know what Zack will do, as he never fell in love with someone. "We should go. It's getting dark." Ray said, glancing at the sky. [Y/n] did the same thing and nodded. "Better get out before we get lost in this huge forest!" [Y/n] said, running off to where the exit is, making Zack yell at her for not waiting for them.

However, they could not make it, as their surroundings darkened. Making a campfire, Ray was cooking some canned food [Y/n] stole from the store as an emergency if they got lost in the forest. "It's your fault." Zack glared at [Y/n]. "How is it my fault?" he asked. "You didn't look for me carefully." she said. "Well, if it wasn't because of a fucking annoying kid, who likes to play games!" he said as she let out a gasp, dramatically. "You hurt my feelings! After I risked my life to save you and Ray, I got this!" she said, placing her hand over where heart is. He growled, clicking his tongue.

Tch. Fucking drama queen!

Ray smiled, seeing them getting along while preparing the dinner. [Y/n] was laying on the ground, boredom. She was bored and did not had any idea on what to do. Glancing at Zack, who is staring at Ray, preparing the dinner. "Want to play a game?" she ask. "No." he refused. "What it is?" Ray ask, making him glared at her. "A guess game. I will tell you something and you have to guess it!" [Y/n] said, excited. Ray nodded, seeing the rules was not too hard to follow.

"Okay! Hm...I see something tall."

"Tree." Zack said, simply. "No." [Y/n] said, shaking her head. Ray stayed silent, letting him tried to guess what it is. "It have weird eyes." [Y/n] said, giving another hint. Ray blinked her eyes as she know the answer and keep it to herself. If she told the answer, it will ruin everything. Growling, Zack was frustrated of this stupid game.

"Ahh! What is this fucking thing that has weird eyes?"

"You, my lovely killer." and Zack looked at [Y/n]. "Huh?" he ask, confused. Then, she let out a chuckle. "You're such an adorable boy, Zacky!" and he glared at her. "I'm not adorable and don't call me that!" he exclaimed, making her rolled her eyes. "Whatever." as she placed a kiss on his cheek, caught him off guard.

"W—what was that for?"

"Hm? A gift for you because I love you, you dork."

"H—Huh!" Zack ask, shocked. "Finally, I thought I would have to do this the hard way." Ray said, relieved. "What do you mean?" [Y/n] questioned. Ray took out two bottle of wine from her bag. "By making both of you drunk." she said. "Sweetheart, those are not enough for me." [Y/n] said, smiled. "Really?" Ray ask, tilting her head. Then, a hand grabbed [Y/n]'s chin, turning her around and her lips were met with a warm pair. Closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around Zack's neck, kissing him back. Rachel smiled, knowing they finally admitted their feelings.

Looks like she did not need to move on to Plan B to convince them.

※«~~~*****~~~»※

So..enjoy this chapter?

I make a surprise by adding Rachel into this chapter! I like her as she and Zack are my favourite characters!

I tried my best on writing this, so if you don't like it. Just PM me and I will change it based from your ideas!