"As You Wish."

Requested by _HikiAuthor_!

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

Also,
[b/f/n] - Best Friend's name
[y/n/n] - Your nickname

P/s: I don't know what to name this chapter and [Y/n] is supposed to be a Kuudere, so sorry if she didn't act like one :')

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"Would you please go on a date with me?"

[Y/n] mentally sighed, placing a hand on her face. This wasn't what she planned for her usual morning routine at school.

Beside her, there was a student with black hair and a pair of blue eyes. He was standing near the locker with his eyes looked at the ground, avoiding from making any eye contacts with her.

"Is that Natsuki?"

"What is he doing?"

"Is he out of his mind?! That girl rejected everyone!"

"Seriously? What a cruel girl."

[Y/n] rolled her eyes at their statement. She had her own reason of why she rejected every boys who confessed their feelings for her.

"Natsuki." She called, grabbing his attention away from the floor.

"Y-Yes?" Natsuki asked, nervously.

"I'm sorry, but I can't accept your feeling." She said, bluntly.

"E-Eh?" Natsuki asked, eyes widened. "Did I shutter?" [Y/n] asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No but-" [Y/n] raised a hand, stopping him from saying anything. "You heard me. I can't accept your feeling, Natsuki." Then, she turned around with her back facing towards him. "So, forget about it and find someone else."

The students, who gathered in the hallway, quickly backed away and creating a clear path for her to walk through.

"See? I told you!"

"That's what I expected from Class A."

"Yes . . ."

[Y/n] sighed and continued walking until she couldn't heard anything from the gossip in the previous hallway. She really hate those who couldn't accept the rejection and acted like a baby after that. Well, she couldn't blame it to anyone because it was all happened because of accident which she didn't mean to do it.

"Hey." She stopped, seeing a familiar boy was leaning on the wall.

"Is there anything you want, Zack?" [Y/n] asked, crossing her arms.

"I saw you rejected that boy's confession." Zack replied. "He's not my type." [Y/n] said, simply. She didn't know why she became a friend with him even though he looked weird with bandages nearly covering his entire body.

"So, what are you doing here?" She asked. Usually, Zack would hang out at the back of school because he prefer to be alone without anyone around him.