"You Will Get Another Kiss Later, Princess."

Requested by Animeforliiife

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

[EDITED]

※«~~~*****~~~»※

It was really a bad day for [Y/n], when she got a news about her Mother's death. When she was running away with Zack, she found her brother, the oldest in the nearby town. Luckily, her brother is a trustworthy person. He did not told anyone about them but helped them by offering some money and a place to stay. Zack did not like him at all and [Y/n] had a hard time to convince Zack not to kill her brother.

On the next morning, she got a letter from her brother. Why were they not texting each other? She does not want to take the risk of using a cellphone as the cops might track them down. To avoid it, [y/b/n] suggested the use of letters as a safe way to stay in contact with each other. It was a shock as she read the content. Her mother's death was the same as a knife wound in her heart, causing her to freeze. She sat on the bed, staring at the letter with tears glistening in her [e/c] eyes.

Zack was standing outside of her room, in front of the door, kicking it lightly. "Oi! Get out from that room! I'm starving!" Zack said. No reply; it made him growl. He kicked the door, harder. "What are you doing in there?" the door slightly opened. [Y/n] was standing behind the door; he barely saw her small body. "Can you leave me alone? Only for a few minutes." he raised an eyebrow.

"Why should I take orders from you?"

"Please." his eyes softened upon seeing the tears in her eyes. "Are you crying?" he asked. She shook her head while wiping the tears. "No...Just some dust got into my eye." she lied, he frowned and kicked the door, making her stumbled back. "What are you doing? You can't just kick my door like that!" he glared at her. "Don't lie to me!" he yelled, causing her to flinch. His heterochromatic eyes glanced at the letter she was hiding behind her back. He walked towards her and snatched it out from her shaking hands. "Hey! Give it back!" she said. He lifted the letter higher, making her unable to get it.

Curse her short height!

"What is this?" Zack ask, looking at it. Even though he cannot read, he knew some words after [Y/n] taught him how to read. He tried to focus on the words he recognized, while she was still jumping to get the letter out from his hand. "[Y/n]...Mother...dead?" he said, trying to pronounce them slowly. So, her mother died from cancer? "So, you're crying because of this?" [Y/n] glared at him, who was laughing now. He must thought of it as an unimportant thing but her mother just died! How dare he laugh about her mother's death!

"Stop laughing! That's my mother, you jerk!"

Finally, she managed to get the letter out from his hand and Zack was surprised of this new personality. Usually, she was very good at controlling her emotions but it seem this woman's death affected her. "So, what? It's just your mother's death," he said. "J-Just? She was important to me! She raised me and she was the kindest person I ever knew! What do you understand! Oh, wait! You can never understand this because you're nothing but a cruel monster and a convenient tool!" she yelled, tears streamed down on her cheeks. His hands gripped his scythe, his eyes showed hurt from her words, but he hid it by glaring at her. "I'm not a tool you fucking brat!" he shouted.

"Are you going to kill me? Well then, do it now!"

Without hesitated, Zack swing his scythe and [Y/n] closed her eyes but she did not feel pain at all. Slowly, opening her eyes. She saw the scythe was an inch away from her neck. Then, something unexpected happened when he suddenly pulled her into a hug. She was shocked of this and calmed down when he stroked her hair, gently. "I'm sorry...about your mother." her eyes widened. Did he just show pity to her? "Don't get used to me been nice, you crybaby. I just want you to stop crying over this shit," he said. She was mad of him saying for that but...it was rare to see him acting nice toward her.

"I..."

"Just shut the fuck up." Zack said, silent her. "No...I...I am sorry for saying something like that. I just..." her eyes widened, as a pair of warm lips were placed on hers. He broke off and he smirked when seeing her reaction. "You will get another kiss later, princess," he said, winking at her. She blushed and was about to say something before he shut her off again. "I will cook today. So, rest." he said, slamming the door closed. She blinked her eyes and tilted her head.

"Since when does he know how to cook?"

※«~~~*****~~~»※

Okay..This might be not the best scenario I could think of but at least, I tried my best to make it satisfied for you to read.

Anyway, did you see the fifth episode of Satsuriku No Tenshi? I feel bad for Zack to go through all of that..