"Why Can't I Kill You?"

Requested by KirisakiAmi14 !

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

[EDITED]

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"How the heck did I get here?"

Blinking her [E/C] eyes, [Y/n] looked around to find herself stood in an empty room with a fake full blue moon behind her. Blue moon? It was really a fake one! Checking her bag, she found a needle with some thread, and a gun in it. She had no idea on how there was a gun in her bag. Maybe she accidentally slipped it into the bag.

Wait...

Why can't she remember anything except her name?

"I will scream if I have been kidnapped." [Y/n] said, heading to the door. Stepping out from the room, her eyes scanned from left to right. The hallway was empty, and dark with misery, some security cameras pointed at her. Now that is slightly creepy. Ignoring the cameras, she saw another room on the far right side. She walked at the new room while taking a glance at the fence blocked another way and it seem it lead her to the elevator.

She needed to find a way to get through the fence. Maybe that room had something that could help her.

Stepping into the room, she found an old typewriter on a desk. Is her kidnapper came from 70's? She jumped when the typewriter started to activate by itself.

'WHO ARE YOU?'

"Um... [L/n] [Y/n]." [Y/n] replied, unsure about this.

'WHY ARE YOU HERE?'

"Um... I just got kidnapped by some creepy person...?" [Y/n] said, she did not mean to make it sound like a question.

'WHY?' she raised an eyebrow, confused.

'WHY?'

'WHY?'

[Y/n] stepped back, watching the typewriter repeated the same question repeatedly. It was as if she were trapped inside of a horror movie! She raced out from the room; not wanting to stay in the room for too long. As she stepped out, she heard the loud clanging of metal and saw the fence had opened, leading to an elevator. This building was too creepy for her, so she ran to the contraption, hoping it still worked. The elevator doors opened and she rushed into it, letting it ascend to another level. Her hands intertwined together, praying to God that she will get out from this creepy building soon.

The elevator stopped with a 'ding', the door opened, making her gulp inaudibly of fear. This floor was much creepier than the other one. It was like an abandoned town, but inside of a building. Who was the architect in charge of constructing and designing this building? Taking a deep breathe, she stepped out from the elevator. She was terrified of what might happened next; her [e/c] eyes glancing nervously around her dimly lit surroundings.

"Where are you going~"

Her breath hitched and her eyes widened, hearing a voice from behind. Slowly, turning around, she stood there, frozen in shock; there was a man with a scythe in his hand, stared at her with a psychopathic grin, only a few feet from her. His hoodie had bloodstains on it and his body covered with bandages, he had the aura of a serial killer. "Yes! That's the face I want to see!" he said, placing the scythe into both of his hands. "I will give you 3 seconds to run, so prepare to run, little girl!" [Y/n] ran, sprinting down the narrow alleyways, upon hearing his count down and wicked laughter.

As soon as the 3 seconds was over, she heard that laugh from behind, before seeing him chasing after her. What should she do? Wait! There was a gun in her bag! Panicked, her hand went into the bag, taking out the gun while running but she tripped on her own legs. The gun slipped out from her hand, sliding further away from her. She was about to stand up, but screamed when a blade suddenly pierced into the ground beside her head.

"Ah! I missed!"

Trembling with fear, [Y/n] slowly stepped back with him walked near her. "Now, you can't go anywhere!" he said, raising his scythe. She dodged the blade but it made a small gash on her shoulder. Then, he started to laugh again, enjoying this moment. It was so fun to watch his victim shaking with fear but it was time to end her life!

This was it...This was the end of her life. Closing her eyes, she awaited the blade. She felt the wind hit her face but she did not feel any pain. What happened? Slowly, opening her eyes, she saw the scythe stopped an inch away from her face. This kind of situation would made someone faint, but she did not.

Zack was confused of his action. Why did his hands suddenly stop moving? Why can't he kill this girl? He had killed many people but could not kill a girl. 'Her eyes are so beautiful', he thought before scolding himself. 'Stop it, Zack! You cannot fall in love with this fucking girl! Love is only for the weaklings!' "Um... Why did you stop?" [Y/n] ask, confused. It was not as if she wanted to get kill but he was really enjoying before until he seem hesitant to kill her.

"Why can't I kill you?"

"Pardon?" [Y/n] ask, confused. He retreated his scythe and she slowly pushed herself off from the ground. "Don't make me repeat! I asked, why the fuck can't I kill you?" he yelled, making her flinched. "I d-don't know! Why are you yelling at me anyway?" she ask. "Because I hate to repeat what I say twice!" A bullet passed beside his head, grazing his cheek. His eyes glanced at the cut and smirked. "Well, you're really brave, little girl." he said. Her hands were shaking causing her shot to be inaccurate.

She was terrified now! She does not want to die yet! It was not in her list of escaping!

Without realizing, the gun was kicked out from her hands and a hand grabbed her neck, lifting her off the ground. "I would like to kill you right now." he said, placing the scythe beside her head. "But it seems that you are too beautiful to die now." and she blinked her eyes.

Eh...?

Wait.

Did he just say that...?

He let her go and she dropped to her knees, coughing while taking a deep breath of oxygen. "So, be grateful that I haven't killed you yet." he said, resting his scythe over his shoulder.

"We're going to have so much fun before I kill you."