Zack X Loner!Reader HighSchool [AU]

Requested by SkylaPlays

Also, I don't know what to name this chapter :')

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"Where are you going, little [Y/n]?"

The [h/c] haired backed away, gripping the strap of her bag, tightly. "I d—don't have any m—money on me, Vince." [Y/n] replied back. The bully—Vince—stepped forward, making her took another step back until her back touched the locker. Then, she yelped when he slammed his fist beside her, creating a loud sound of him hitting the locker. "Listen carefully, you brat. I don't care of what reason you have but you know the consequence of not bringing the money I want." He warned.

"P—Please . . . I promise to give the money by next week!"

"Oh really? Why should I trust you? You never pay me for over six fucking months already!" Vince yelled, raising his fist. She closed her eyes, ready to accept the consequence but . . . she didn't feel the pain. Then, she heard a voice—different person—yelling and she convinced herself to open her eyes. Slowly, she opened her eyes and gasped when seeing another boy was pinning Vince on the locker at the other side with a pair of hands around his neck. His face was starting to turn pale and her eyes widened, realizing what was happening.

That boy was choking Vince!

"Hey! Stop it!" [Y/n] shouted, trying to pry his hands off from Vince's neck. The boy growled, pushing her away and she fall to her butt, groaning in pain. Vince use the advantage by kneeling the boy in the gut, causing the boy to let his victim out from his grip. "You'll get pay for this!" Vince exclaimed, running off while rubbing his neck. The boy clicked his tongue and glanced at [Y/n], which she flinched from his glare.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"M—Me?" She asked, pointing at herself. Of course he was talking with her. Why did she had to be stupid by asking a question, which she already know the answer? "No. I'm talking to the wall. Of course I'm talking to you, dumbass!" He shouted while been sarcastic. She flinched once again from his tone and stood up by herself, knowing he wouldn't help her like a gentleman. "I—I'm just making sure!" She defended. He rolled his eyes and cursed something underneath his breathe.

Soon, she started to remember something. She never took a better look of him and while he was distracted with his thoughts, she use the chance by absorbing the details of his looks. He was taller than her, having black hair and . . . a pair of heterochromia eyes. One was black while the other was yellow. His body was covered with bandages and it make her wondered of . . . did something happened to him before? Like . . . burn marks? His eyes glanced at her, noticing her stare.

"The hell were you staring at me?"

Her cheeks flushed, feeling embarrassed of her getting caught for been staring at him. "N—Nothing." She replied, looking away from him. He looked at her and she was starting to feel uncomfortable with his stare until she decided to start another conversation.

"U—Um . . . T—Thanks for helping me . . ." [Y/n] thanked.

"I wasn't helping you." He said, causing her to feel confused. "That jerk is my rival and I just giving him a payment for a wonderful gift I got from him."

"Oh . . ." She lowered her head, knowing no one wanted to help her. She didn't had any friends and . . . never had an experience of having fun with friends like doing some outing activities or sleepover at a friend's house. All she had was her parents, who didn't care much of her due to their works. Soon, the bell rings and she decided to go to her next class but stopped when a hand placed on her shoulder, preventing her from walking away from her spot.

"3 P.M. at Sky High Cafe."

"E—Eh?" [Y/n] asked in shock. Before she could ask anything, he already walked away. Her [e/c] eyes watched him walking further away from her until he disappeared out from her sight by stepping into another hallway.

Oh god . . .

D—Did he just ask her out?!

W—Wait . . . Calm down, [Y/n]. This must be a dream because . . . no one ask her out before.

Hold on . . .

She didn't get his name at all! How could she forgot to ask the name of her savior even though he say he didn't mean to help her but still!

Letting out a sigh, [Y/n] walked to her next class while thinking of whether she should go meet him or . . . not . . .

※«~~~*****~~~»※

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK FOR YEARS (Well, not really :') . . . ) !

I was having hard time of thinking a perfect scenario for this and other request. Also, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good enough like the others but I did tried my best to finish it!

I might write the part 2 of them going on a 'date' but it will be done after I finish the other request I have.

Anyway, remember to leave a vote if you like this chapter.

Once again, I'm sorry if there are some error grammars or spelling in this chapter :')