Zack x Nerd! Reader [AU]

Requested by Levis_lover2246

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

Also, I did try my best to write this chapter after few months of thinking :')

※«~~~*****~~~»※

It was just another usual day, where the mysterious [h/c] haired was trying to accomplish her mission by kidnapping a student at school. Alright, that wasn't what happening there but almost. It was suppose to be a relaxing day until a teacher requested her presence in the teacher's lounge. With that, she went to the teacher's lounge and received a task of capturing a delinquent as he always skipping class for every single day in three months.

"You have to be kidding me." That was her response when knowing who was the delinquent. "Find him or else I will add more homework to your class." [Y/n] clicked her tongue before leaving the lounge. Damn that delinquent. He really loved to waste her time on some unnecessary things such as retrieving him like an animal. No one would know his location except her as she did her research on him, knowing his favourite spot including his hobby of hurting people.

[Y/n] walked to the back of the school, counting her steps to reduce her boredom. "And one hundred and ten steps." She stopped, standing in front of a tree. Her [e/c] eyes lifted, spotting a familiar teenage boy who was sleeping soundly on the branch.

'I knew it.' [Y/n] thought, smiling to herself. Then, she realized something as the smile disappeared from her face. 'But how should I wake him up?'

Her [e/c] eyes looked around, searching for something to assist her on waking the lazy bandaged boy up. "That should do it." She lowered herself to the ground, grabbing a rock into her hand. Then, she took a deep breathe before throwing it directly on the forehead. He yelped in pain from the sudden attack on his forehead.

"What the hell?!" Zack exclaimed, rubbing his forehead.

"Finally, you're awake." [Y/n] spoke, attracting his attention. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" He shouted, glaring at her. Well, she could ignore that as waking up after been hit with a rock was really a reasonable answer for him to be angry. "You're skipping class again." She answered.

"So, what? Fucking leave me alone."

The [h/c] haired girl sighed, placing a hand on the hips. "What did we say before?" He clicked his tongue, mumbling something in low tone. Then, another rock hit his head again. "Stop throwing rock at me, brat!" He dodged another one as [Y/n] had collected a few rock in her hand. "I wouldn't stop until," She threw another one, almost hitting his face. "You answer my question." His eyes narrowed at her, gritting his teeth out of anger.

"You're totally the most annoying girl I ever met!"

"I will take that as a compliment." [Y/n] said, throwing another and hit him in the face. She silently cheered when he lost his balance and fall from the tree. She approached him, who was groaning in pain from the high fall. "I . . . will fucking . . . kill you." Zack groaned, rolling his body to the side to push himself from the ground. She offered a hand and he clicked his tongue, slapping her hand away.

"I don't need your fucking help."

She frowned, watching him walked away into the building. "Well, at least, I tried." Soon, she followed him to make sure he returned to his class. He did yell at her to not following him like a stalker.

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"What the fuck am I doing here?" The [h/c] haired sighed, taking a seat across Zack. "It's an order from the teacher. Your result is too bad that you might have a possibility of repeating the grade." Zack clicked his tongue, still having his feet on the desk. It was too risky for her to bring him to the library as he never learned to shut up. Due to that problem, she decided to teach him in the class.

"Let's finish this fast, so we can go back home earlier."

"And why the fuck should I listen to you?" Zack glared at her. "Give some cooperation here, Zack. I'm too tired to deal with your shitty personality." [Y/n] said, annoyed. His heterochromia eyes scanned her appearance, noticing how exhausting she was based on the expression. Her eyes focused on the book, thinking where should she start to teach him. He wasn't a fast learner, so she need a better and efficient method to make him understand.

Then, a hand snatched the book away and closed it. "You're tired, brat." [Y/n] surprised but covered it up with her usual calm expression. "I'm not, Zack." Her hand reached for the book but he lifted it higher, out of her reach. "I hate studying and you're tired, so you better listen to me." She sighed with frustration, standing up from her seat. "And why should I? You never listen to me." Soon, she flinched when he suddenly leaned his face closer to her.

"You need some fucking rest, brat. I might be stupid but I can see those black colour under your eyes."

"E-Eh?" [Y/n] was still blushing, unable to listen his words carefully. "What-" He silenced her by crashing his lips onto hers. He backed away and her face turned red, same as a tomato. "Come here." Zack sat down on the floor and pulled her down before forcing her to rest her head on his lap.

"W-What are you doing?" [Y/n] questioned, slowly trying to reduce the blush.

"Shut up and sleep." She sighed and getting herself comfortable before closing her eyes. "I guess you're not a bad boyfriend." He smirked, massaging her head with gentleness. "I'm the best boyfriend in this world and you better fucking remember that." The [h/c] haired chuckled and slowly, falling asleep on his lap. He smiled at her peaceful face before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Stop exhausting yourself, [Y/n]."

Satsuriku No Tenshi || Zack X Reader One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara