Special Chapter #2 : Crossover! (50K Reads)

Hey readers! It's time for another special chapter to celebrate our 50K reads for this book!

As you can see from the title, it's a crossover between Bungou Stray Dogs and Satsuriku No Tenshi! I found that picture ^^^ from Instagram and think of how Dazai become Zack while Chuuya become Rachel.

It will be weird with Dazai love to try do a suicide and Chuuya who have a temper against him 😂😂

Also, I will try my best to write this because it's been a while since I watched Bungou Stray Dogs.

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"What with this terrible outfit?!"

Chuuya glared at his new outfit with disgust, standing in front of his own reflection. He didn't know how did he got into this creepy building but the main question was . . . who the hell just changed his clothes?! His body shivered, thinking of someone or worst a stranger who changed his clothes into this . . . feminine outfit.

"I'm going to kill whoever did this to me!" He gritted his teeth.

He took a look at his surrounding and noticed a full blue moon behind him. "Blue moon?" He asked, confused. He thought the moon was white. Not blue. Then, he shook that thought away and headed to the door before grabbing the knob. He stepped out from the room and lifted his head, seeing a lot of security cameras pointing at him. He took a step forward and glared at one of them.

"If this is one of Dazai's plan, I'll hunt you down! You better be at where you are when I manage to get out of here, you suicide freak!"

Clicking his tongue, he walked through the hallway and noticed a fence to another area. He tried to open it but it won't budge to move. "Damn it!" He kicked the fence and turned to see another door.

Opening the door, he stepped into the room and saw a typewriter on the desk. That typewriter looked very old and not too many people use it often in their daily life. Then, he startled when it started to activate by itself.

'WHO ARE YOU?'

"Why would I answer it? That scrap might be having a malfunction." He asked, crossing his arms.

'WHO ARE YOU?'

"Tch. Nakahara Chuuya." Chuuya replied, lazily.

'WHY ARE YOU HERE?'

"How should I know?! This must be one of that suicide freak's plan to scare me!" He exclaimed.

'ARE YOU AND DAZAI OSAMU A THING?'

"WHAT?! We're not a thing, you piece of shit!" His blood boiled, imagining himself of killing Dazai with his ability. That guy was getting overboard now! He was about to destroy the typewriter before hearing something from outside. He raised an eyebrow and stepped out from the room, walking to the left to see the fence opened, giving a new way.

"Better get out of here fast, so I can kill that bastard."

※«~~~*****~~~»※

The elevator let out a 'ding' sound, slowly opening the door and Chuuya inspected his new surrounding. Is this a town . . . but inside of a building? Is that even possible to do that?

"Oi, Dazai! Are you here, you suicide freak?!" Chuuya yelled, stepping out from the elevator.

He didn't get any reply and scoffed while taking a walk around the floor, B6. There was nothing but some mess with dried blood and rubbish around the area. What a filthy place. It was big for floor B6 but he couldn't see where was the next elevator. Then, he heard a chirp and glanced to find a bird on the floor.

How that bird managed to get inside? There was no window and he was in B6, so . . . how?

The bird keep chirping and he feel annoyed due to its chirp which didn't stop until he turned, walking toward the bird. "Shut your mouth." He said, bending himself to pick up it. Later, his eyes widened as a blade sliced the bird in front of him, spilling some blood on his cheek.

"Hahahaha! You should see your face, Chuuya!"

The shock on his face disappeared, replacing with a dark aura around him. "I've finally found you . . . Dazai." Dazai blinked his eyes, seeing the glare from his ex-partner. Chuuya cracked his knuckles and Dazai realised where this was going. "Don't be like this, Chuuya! You look cute when you're mad!" He teased.

His words added some coal into Chuuya's flame as Chuuya glared at the bandaged man with a 'i-will-kill-you' look on his face.

"I'll kill you, Dazai!"

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"U—Um . . . Is this suppose to happen?" Atsushi asked, looking on the screen. It displayed a video of Chuuya was chasing after Dazai and did some damage to the fake town with his ability. "That idiot really like to get himself in trouble." Kunikida sighed, rubbing his temple.

"Atsushi, let's eat some parfait." Kyouka said, standing beside Atsushi.

"N—Now? But . . . how about them?" Atsushi asked.

"Just go." Kunikida waved his hand, lazily. Slowly, Atsushi nodded his head and left with Kyouka to eat her favourite food, parfait.

Then, Kunikida sighed and grabbed a paper from his right before writing something on it. He stood up and folded the paper before putting it inside of his notebook. He stepped out from the room, ignoring Dazai was pleading for help while getting chased by Chuuya.

|: Satsuriku No Tenshi with Dazai and Chuuya - CANCELED :|

※«~~~*****~~~»※

Let's just say . . . I tried my best ;-;

My internet was too slow for me to rewatch the anime, so . . . I just read the first three manga from Season One.

I'm deeply apologize if some of the characters are a little bit / too OOC in this chapter 🙇🙇

Also, the next chapter is nearly done! Just need to read it once again for any misspell or grammar. So, I might update it later or tomorrow.

One more thing, can anyone give a suggestion of...who's the perfect person to request a cover? I really need one for the Vampire! Zack X Reader ;-;