I'm Back!

Hello, everyone.

As you can see the title, I'm back from my long journey to success XD! Took me about over 2 weeks to finish all those 20+ papers! Luckily, it was one subject per day or else my brain might be explode from the sudden information.

I know I make a promise of finishing all the request I got from you, so I will try to finish them tomorrow but if not, maybe half for tomorrow and half for the other day. I just realised that if I write all of them in one go, I might not be able to think a better scenario for others.

So . . . just enjoy those chapter 😶.

Other than that, I have a good news. Someone told me that I should write Vampire! Zack X Reader into a book, which I think it was a good idea! After editing the part one and two, I finally turned them into a book! Yes! Vampire! Zack X Reader is done in my draft and ready to publish! Well . . . only have three chapters for now.

Credit to Sarala13 for this idea 😁

Also, in that book, you will recognize my way of writing have changed a bit. I'm trying to make my writing skill become better, so I read a lots of tips from every author I met including my friends in real life—which not every one of them write a story 😐.

*clear throat*

Anyway, I'm still thinking of what's the perfect cover for it but it will be great if anyone want to try making a cover for me. If you did one for me, just PM me and I will give you my email address. A reward for helping me? A shout-out in this book and the new book!

I think that's only I have to say, so see you guys again in the next chapter!

[P/s: I love that picture so much 💕 ]

Satsuriku No Tenshi || Zack X Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें