Yandere! Zack x Reader

[EDITED]

※«~~~*****~~~»※

This is so wrong!

[Y/n] was running along the dark street with the lights flickering, causing it be like a scene from a horror movie. She did not wish for any of this to happen! Her eyes widened, hearing familiar laughter and she took a sharp turn, stepping into an alley. She hid in the alley with her hands covered her mouth, not letting any sound came out from it. Her heart was racing from the running and...Fear.

Her body was trembling with fear and her eyes were watering, she wanted to let the tears escaped but she held it in. She was so scared and did not know what to do except give in, instead 'him' chasing her. She took a deep breathes and peeked outside of her hiding spot, finding there was not anyone around. She gulped and slowly stepped out from the alley. "I h-have to go check on him." [Y/n] mumbled, heading off to somewhere. Unfortunately, she did not noticed there was a set of eyes were staring at her, while the owner licked their lips.

"Eddie!"

Slamming the door opened, [Y/n] stepped into the dark house and closed the front door. She tried to switch on the lights but there was no electricity in the house. She hated the darkness, but had no choice. She had to check on him, making sure he was safe. "E-Eddie!" she whisper-yell. She walked upstairs, slowly as she cannot see anything through the darkness. She headed to his room but froze when feeling a sticky substance under her feet. Her breath was shaking, hoping it was not what she thought it was. Her hand was shaking as she reached for the doorknob of his room.

'Please...Be alive, Eddie.'

Opening the door, her eyes widened while letting out a gasp when a thunder appeared, lighting the room. She screamed and her legs weakened, collapsing onto the floor. In front of her, there was Eddie laying on the floor with a puddle of blood underneath his body, leaking out from his mouth and the large wound that killed him. His green eyes were dull; he was dead. "N-No..." she mumbled. Eddie was her closest friend when they were elementary school before they met 'him'.

"Found you~"

Her body froze, hearing the familiar voice from behind and slowly, turned her head around. Her eyes widened, seeing a young boy with bandages around his face and hands. He was holding a scythe in his hands and she screamed, crawling away from him. "I knew you will come here. Well, he's your friend." Zack said, slowly walking toward her. "S-Stay away!" she yelled. He laughed and smirked. "I love that face! The despair! That's why I love you so much, [Y/n]!" Zack said, laughing maniacally. "W-What happened to you, Zack? This isn't you!" she said, trying to know what changed him.

Zack never had any feelings for her since they were children and she always helped him, even if he was a monster. He was her best friend but all of that changed when they got into high school. He started to kill everyone she knew like Danny, Cathy, her brother and her parents. She never knew any of this until Eddie explained Zack was the one who killed her family. She did not want to believe it but now, she saw it. She saw him holding a scythe with blood on it.

Everyone's blood on it.

"Why? That is because you belong to me. No one is allow to look at you except me! Only I can kiss you and have you as mine!" Zack said, showing lust in his eyes. "S-Stop this, Zack! Please! Don't hurt anyone else!" [Y/n] yelled, slowly reaching for something behind her. He chuckled, crouching in front of her with his scythe beside her. "I love you, [Y/n]." he placed his fingers under her chin, lifting her face. "And I want you." he whispered. "No!" She yelled, backing away from him. She quickly ran away from him, through the door with a dagger in her hands. He started to laugh, while standing up on his own feet, wiping the blood from his cheek.

"Damn it! Run if you can, little girl! I will always find you, [Y/n]!"

Now, [Y/n] was back in the same scene, which is been chasing by a psycho killer. She yelled for help but it looked like there was not anyone could heard her as the time was getting midnight. "Found you again, [Y/n] ~" she froze, feeling a hand on her shoulder. She turned to attack with her dagger but he slapped it out from her hand, wrapping his fingers around her throat. Then, he pinned her on the wall, as she struggled to escape from his grip. "Why can't you just accept me, [Y/n]?" Zack ask, leaning closer to her face. "You're a psycho! I don't want to be with a killer like you!" she yelled. She gasped, feeling his grip became tighter, slowly cutting off the oxygen.

"I will make you love me even I have to force you to do it!"

Then, his lips crashed onto hers, making her eyes widened in surprise. She cannot do anything as he limited her movement with his body. She moaned when he forced his tongue slipped into her mouth.

This is wrong...She does not want any of this...

A relationship with a Yandere is a mistake. What other choice does she have?

※«~~~******~~~»※

I decided to try new thing like writing a Yandere one shot since some people love Yandere (except me).

What do you guys think of my first try writing something like this?

Hope you enjoy this chapter! 😃