"I'm Belong To You Now, Zack." [AU]

Requested by KrystalGuevara74!

Also, I make this chapter as Part 2 of "Welcome To Hell, Zack" and this is Zack X Reader X Danny.

Just want to tell you about that 😃

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

[EDITED]

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"So, you're an orphan?" [Y/n] was spraying her logo on the wall behind the school. Zack was standing behind her, watching her doing her usual stuff during recess time. "Why do you want to know about that?" he asked, annoyed. She shrugged her shoulders. "Well, you're an interesting boy." she threw the spray can away, looking at her amazing art. It was as good as usual with the black wings and red lines on it. "Why are you wasting your time on doing something stupid like this?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "It isn't stupid. It like showing to those wimpy students that I'm the Queen of this school and even the teachers can't stop me." she said, proudly.

He smirked, starting to like her personality. She was feisty and full of confidence. She was not afraid of anything, other than being herself in front of everyone.

"[Y/n] [L/n]!" A voice shouted, attracting their attention. [Y/n] turned and rolled her eyes, seeing a familiar girl walking toward them. "We're not accepting a sadistic girl, so leave us alone." [Y/n] said. Cathy growled, glaring at [Y/n]. "I will join even if you deny my request!" Cathy said, stubbornly. [Y/n] really had no time to deal with the stubborn girl and she had better things to do than wasting her time with this sadistic bitch. "Let's go, Zack." [Y/n] said. "Tch. You don't need to tell me twice." Zack said, walking away with her. Cathy clenched her fist as one of her hands went behind her, holding something.

"I will not let you go so easily!"

Then, [Y/n]'s eyes widened when Cathy charged toward her with a knife in her hands. Blood spilled to [Y/n]'s cheek with her eyes still widened as she watched Zack was standing in front of her, holding the blade in his hand. "You're crazy, bitch," he said, Cathy glared at him. "Soon, you two will get the punishment you deserve!" Cathy said. [Y/n] frowned and let out a sigh, wiping the blood with the back of her hand. "Do whatever you want, Zack. Maybe a punishment she deserves for trying to hurt your Queen," she said, darkly.

"You're damn right. Looks like I will have my fun for today." Zack said, smirked. Cathy's face began to show fear as she tried to break out from his death-grip before he hold her wrist while taking out the knife with his other hand. [Y/n] walked away, leaving them. Suddenly, she hissed in pain, placing a hand on her injured cheek. Damn it! That crazy bitch just grazed her cheek! Whatever. She will just go to the infirmary. As she walked through the hallway, the students who saw her immediately shrank away from her, avoiding any eye contact with her. She smirked, seeing how their face showed dominant fear on them.

She reached the infirmary and stepped into the room to find a brunette man, sitting near his desk. His head turned and smiled before turning his chair around. "Ah, [Y/n]! What can I do for this time?" Danny ask. She pointed at the cut on her cheek and he nodded, standing up from his chair. She took a seat on one of those empty beds while he searched for medical equipment he needed to treat her cut. Shortly, he came back with a rubbing alcohol and a plaster. "What happened?" he ask, rubbing the alcohol on her cheek. She hissed and he quickly apologized. "Just a crazy bitch who hurt me with a freaking knife." His eyes widen in surprise.

"Cathy is a sadistic girl but I never thought she would try to hurt you!"

"Nah. It is nothing. I let Zack take care of her." [Y/n] said. "Oh? You mean Isaac Foster?" Danny asked, placing the plaster on her cut. She nodded. "He's a dangerous kid, [Y/n]. You should stay away from him." She rolled her eyes. "I'm also dangerous, Danny." she said, standing up. She did not thank him for treating her cut and walked to the door. Her hand grabbed the knob but startled when a hand slammed on the door. "I didn't say you could leave, [Y/n]." she turned her head, seeing Danny was smiling.

She could feel something was not right...

"I have to go, Zack's waiting for me." [Y/n] said, trying to open the door. Danny's face changed as he grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her away from the door. Then, he forced her to lay on the bed. She was shocked of his actions; he was pinning her down. "I can't let you stay any longer with that boy, [Y/n]." Danny said, leaning near her. He took some of her hair in his hand and she glared at him with disgust. "Don't make that kind of face, dear. You're a beautiful girl with those [e/c] eyes and it makes me want to exchange anything for them," he said, she growled. "You're a maniac!" She yelled, causing him to laugh.

"But I really take a liking to you, [Y/n]. Would you feel the same to me?"

Then, her eyes widened when his lips make a contact with hers. How dare he! He just fucking stole her first kiss! She tried to escape but did not know why she was enjoying it, until someone broke down the door. "Get off her!" A familiar voice said, wrestling Danny off her. [Y/n] was surprised before a hand grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her away from the infirmary. "Zack, slow down!" [Y/n] called, trying to catch up with Zack. Her wrist started to feel painfully cramped from his grip and she tried to break out of it. He stopped before pinning her on the wall.

What is wrong with people? They keep pinning her on something!

She groaned in pain when her shoulders feel hurt from his grip. "Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?" she yelled. "I should ask that question! The fuck are you doing with that fucking bastard?" Zack yelled. "Nothing! He kissed me first! It wasn't my fault that he's a fucking pedophile!" she yelled, losing control of her anger. Why is he so mad about that? Usually, he did not care about anyone, including her. He growled and tightened his grip, making her groaned in pain. If this is keep going, he will break her shoulders!

"No one is allow to kiss you! Only I can!"

"What—" and her eyes widened once again. He was kissing her and his grip on her shoulders, loosened as her arms went wrapping around his neck. Then, they broke up for air as her cheeks flustered. "Wow...You're really good for your first kiss," she said and he smirked. "You're mine and no one can have you." and she pecked his lips before resting her forehead against his. "I know. I belong to you now, Zack," she said.

※«~~~*****~~~»※

I have to admit it to myself that...this chapter might be not too good. I'm getting run out of ideas for the scenario! 😭

Remember to vote if you like this chapter..😢