Genetic Perfection ( Repo! the Genetic Opera Fanfic)

Before we begin I would like to inform readers that the upcoming content may include scenes depicting drug use involving zydrate, graphic violence and gore, self harm, as well as sexual references and nature (no explicit scenes). I kindly ask readers to exercise caution and discretion while proceeding.

Prologue

In a world obsessed with genetic perfection, I once believed every word they said. I underwent countless surgeries, altering my face and body. But no matter how much I transformed, my disdain for myself remained unchanged. I had foolishly signed a contract with the infamous Pavi Largo to feed my addiction. In exchange for free surgeries, I was bound to work in his sinister underground cabaret club, known as 'The Knife'. I had become addicted to the very drug and instrument that carved my body and face into the supposed 'epitome' of perfection.

I had attempted to escape once before, but the Repo Man always found me, dragging me back to the place I despised calling home. Trapped in this never-ending nightmare, I had sold my soul to vanity.

The thought of my past addiction sickened me. My face had remained untouched for over a month, but I knew it wouldn't last. Pavi would soon grow tired of me and force me to undergo another transformation. There was no way out of this mess. I had no choice but to plaster a smile on the lips the doctors had given me and pray that I wouldn't encounter the Repo Man again. This was no fairy tale, and I certainly wasn't a princess. No matter how desperately I wished for someone to save me, to set me free, I knew it would never happen. I was condemned to be stuck here for the rest of my life.