Interested

It was your first day back in school and you were already feeling horrible. You slept late, and didn't have any breakfast. While you were at school, you kept on getting stares from everyone for some reason... Yep. The vibes were pretty bad for the first day. Not surprised. Luckily, you had your best friends, Tzuyu and Momo to help you get through the tension.

"Yo stop staring!" Momo shouted.

You rolled your eyes, "Momo, it's fine. Really."

"I just don't like it. It's so annoying and I cant take it." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Honestly, I hate it too. Why are they staring anyways? Not like you've changed or anything." Tzuyu commented.

"I honestly have no idea... Oh well. They can stare all they like because for me, I could care less." You said proudly.

"That's the spirit!" Momo said happily.

You guys were heading to your homerooms and sadly, neither of them were in your homeroom. As you entered the classroom, you took a seat in the front since you hate being in the back. Suddenly, someone walks up to you and slams their books down which made you jump.

"Umm... you're in my seat." The girl said.

You looked up, "There's no assigned seat so I can sit wherever I like."

"Okay, enough with the attitude missy. I don't give a what if there's assigned seats or not. I don't want to sit in the back so I'm sitting here." She said in the sassiest tone.

"Umm there's a whole row in the front." You said annoyed.

"Girl. I'm about to lose it if you don't get out right now. I understand that there's a whole row but the place you're sitting right now is in front of the teachers desk and I like sitting there so that I can get more attention. Now. MOVE" She replied

"What if I don't?" You said raising a brow.

*boy walks in*

"Find another seat IU" The boy said.

"Oh! Jungkook! Baby, what are you doing here" She said surprised.

"I'm in this homeroom." He said

"Ohh! Cool! Come, Let's sit together." IU said sitting by the desk next to me and tapping the desk next to her, showing Jungkook where to sit.

Jungkook walked over to the desk next to her and took a seat while looking back at me.

"Thank you" I mouthed.

Jungkook nodded as he put his things down.
IU gave me a stink eye as she flipped her hair.

"Okay guys! Welcome back to high school! Let's start the year off great okay!" The teacher said joyful. "My name is Mrs. Ing if you didn't already know. You will have 5 periods as usual but today it will be cut short since it's the first day."

"YAY" The class shouted.

*time skip to first period.*

For first period, you had algebra. EW. Thank goodness today was the first day so all you were doing was getting some forms, talking about the classes you were taking, and giving your supplies up to the teachers.

*time skip at lunch*

You met up with Momo and Tzuyu and you guys just talked about how your day was going so far.

"So you guys have to hear what happened in homeroom this morning." You said sounding excited to tell your story.

"OOH TELL US TELL US" Momo said slamming the table.