Confession (18+)

Y/N POV

"My bad" Eunwoo said, quickly trying to pick up his tray.

The whole cafeteria started to get a little silent as they watched what was going on. Jungkook on the other hand just gave Eunwoo a really cold look. What went on between them? Without helping, Jungkook walked out of the cafeteria.

"Are you okay?" I asked, also helping Eunwoo clean up. The people in the back of the line were asked to move around us.

"Yeah.. Sorry about that" Eunwoo replied before standing up, "I'm Eunwoo" he introduced before holding out his hand for me to shake.

"You're in my homeroom!" I replied shaking his hand, "Y/N"

"Ah yes, well it was nice.. bumping into you?" He chuckled

"Same to you! I'm gonna go look for Jungkook now" I said before waving at him.

He nodded and waved back as well. As I was leaving and I saw Momo and Tzuyu both staring at me with a "what happened" kind of face, while I just shrugged and mouthed "I'll tell you later" and exited the cafeteria.

*outside*
I found Jungkook sitting outside on one of the benches, looking down.

"Oh there you are.. You okay?" I asked taking a seat next to him

He didn't reply and just kept looking down.

"Don't ignore me.. Did something happen between you two?"

He sighs

"Jungko-"

"Before I got together with IU, he would always try to flirt with her or get in between our relationship" He replied

My eyes widened

"This is why I don't think you should associate with him. I don't trust him. Now that I'm broken up with her I don't really care, but I do not like that guy"

I nodded before replying, "I see... but the past is in the past now. You don't need to be so rude about it. People change you know?"

He turned to look at me, "And what would you know?"

Damn why is he so snappy today?

"Someone slept on the wrong side of the bed" I replied giving him a disgusted look

"Sorry he just annoys me and I don't want you around him" Jungkook answered

"So.. what if I end up liking him? You can't control me"

He scoffed, "Pshhh like that would ever happen. I may not be able to control you but don't come running to me and say I told you so"

"Are you jealous?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away into the school

I gasped, "HEY!"

*after school*

I told Momo and Tzuyu what happened during lunch and everything Jungkook had told me about the whole Eunwoo situation.

"Don't even listen to Jungkook. Eunwoo is cute" Tzuyu said blushing

Momo nodded

Tzuyu then came to a realization, "Hey wait Momo how are you and Taehyung doing?"

Momo turned to look at her and sighed, "Eh.. we're okay. Some arguments here and there but we're doing fine"

"Wow so much has happened I forgot about you two" I chuckled slightly

Tzuyu nodded in agreement, "Same here... I just came to the realization when we were talking about Eunwoo"