Distant

In my room, staring at the ceiling, I thought... Wow. He did it. Again. He broke my heart even more than before. I thought he was going to change and learn from his mistakes and be different. That was the reason I fell in the first place because I thought he was different.

"Tzuyu, how could you?" I said aloud.

I wasn't crying as I was still shook. I was annoyed, disappointed, sad, mad, confused... Empty. It annoyed me the most how Tzuyu was the one trying to protect me. Trying to help me so that I wouldn't fall for his games. I screamed into my pillow and only now realized that there are tears streaming down my face as I remember his words,

You're beautiful

I love you

I wouldn't do anything to hurt you

His words are powerful and it's frustrating to know that I actually believed those words and they actually meant something to me. Me, myself wasted those three words on some guy who probably thinks I'm just fun to him.. I said I love you to a person that can't even-..

*doorbell rings*

My thoughts were interrupted by my stupid doorbell. I quickly wiped my tears and checked myself in the mirror to see if it looked like I was crying and then I lazily walked to the door. I opened the door and hugged the person there.

"Oh my god, Jimin! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" I said happily, hugging him tightly.

I actually had no idea why I was so happy... I guess I just needed someone to talk to.

Jimin looked down at me, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, "Um, hi?" None the less, he hugged me back.

I then came back to reality, breaking the hug and looked up at him, "Wait, why are you here? I didn't invite you?" I asked.

"Oh, Tzuyu sent me" Jimin replied.

I scoffed as I tried to close the door. Hearing her name just makes me want to throw my life away.

"Wait." Jimin said bluntly, holding the door with his hand.

I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance, "No."

Trying to close the door, fighting against Jimins strength was useless. He's too strong.

Giving up, Jimin came in and shut the door behind him, standing in front of it while crossing his arms, "If I don't tell you anything Tzuyu will kill me."

I crossed my arms as well, looking at him with a mopey expression, "5 minutes, go."

"Long stories short, Tzuyu was drunk and made a really really bad decision and wants your forgiveness" Jimin stayed.

I made a disgusted face, "What kind of bs is that? I don't care whether she was drunk or not. Her head would still be in the right mind to not kiss the only guy I really-" I paused before speaking, "You know what? Forget it. If she wants my forgiveness, she's going to have to do a lot more than this" I said as I pointed between me and Jimin.

"At least I can say that I tried" Jimin replies with a sad chuckle, "But hey, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here."

I shook my head, "Nah. I can handle my feelings by myself, thank you very much"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Says the one who nearly tackled me when I got here."

I sighed, "Whatever.. are we done now?" I asked, looking at my imaginary watch then back at Jimin, "Time is up"

"I guess" He replied calmly before turning around to open the door.

Once Jimin left, I let out a long exhale and walked to my couch, plopping down onto it, face down.