Forgive

Y/N P.O.V

It was lunch and you were sitting with Momo. Tzuyu wasn't there yet because she said she was finishing her project for art.

"So we gonna go out to get coffee later?" Momo asked taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Of course!" You smiled widely.

"Y/N!! I need you to come with me" Tzuyu said running towards the table.

"What? Why?" You asked while being pulled by Tzuyu.

Momo shrugged as you looked back at her confused.

"No questions. I need help with my art project." She said quickly.

"Umm okay?" You replied. "But, why?"

"I said no questions! Shh!" Tzuyu replied while pulling you to the art room.

After being pulled, you made it into a random classroom that was half empty.

"Umm, Tzuyu? This is definitely not the art room." You whispered.

You then turned and saw Jungkook leaning against the wall.

"TZUYU!" You said shocked.

"Hah. Yeah, thank me later" She winked.

You tried to get out but she pushed you back in locking the door.

"Nonono" You said to yourself trying to open it but you just couldn't.

Your heart started to beat faster than a drum. You were so confused.

"Hey, witch" Jungkook said standing up from the wall.

Ack! He said witch! A name which you don't want to be called anymore.

"D-don't get near me." You replied putting your hands in front of your chest.

"Why? Are you scared?" He smirked.

Yes

"No. Why am I here?! Is this a trap???? I'm so confused. I need to get out of here" You said breathing hard trying to open the door.

All of a sudden, Jungkook trapped you in between his arms, making you jump. You slowly turned around. He was so close.

"G-Get away!" You said slapping his chest.

"Y/N" He said coldly.

You were still slapping his chest. "No!!! Let me go!"

"Y/N, look at me." He commented.

"NO" You started hitting harder. "GET ME OUT!!"

"Y/N LOOK AT ME!!" He said grabbing your wrists.

You didn't realize that you were already crying. You looked him in the eyes and immediately trying to get out of his grip but of course, he's way stronger than you are so it was useless.

"I-I" You were speechless. You were so emotional and you couldn't find the words to speak.

"Shhh." Jungkook said trying to calm you down. "Let me explain, Y/N." He whispered.

You were still crying so he quickly explained before releasing your wrists. It was his chance. His chance to make things right.

"Okay good." He said taking a deep breath.

A week earlier...

Jungkook's P.O.V

*at jungkooks house*

I just got home after setting down my rose for Y/N to meet me. I really wanted to see her tonight. My parents weren't home so I thought that it would be a great opportunity to spend some time together alone at my house. Once I got home, I went upstairs to play some fortnite with my friends. I had some headphones on while I played and waited for Y/N. Hmm, hopefully she doesn't take too long.