Bad Boy

Y/N P.O.V

I covered my face in embarrassment. How long were they watching?? Jungkook was glaring at them. It was probably the scariest glares I've ever seen.

"What are you guys doing??" Jungkook huffed.

"U-uhh..." Jin stuttered looking at Namjoon.

"Don't look at me! It was your idea!" Namjoon shouted.

Jin slapped Namjoon, "You agreed!"

"You're the one who made us agree!" Namjoon rubbed his arm.

"Can you guys shut up? When can I ever have privacy?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

The boys looked at us apologetically.

Jungkook scoffed.

"I-It's okay." I said shyly.

"No.. Forget about it. Let's go" Jungkook said coldly as he pulled my hand towards the car.

It was awkward at first. He wasn't talking. To break the ice, I finally talked.

"Umm.. I guess you were right about someone watching us!" I laughed awkwardly, "Ha ha.."

He still didn't talk.

"What are we gonna eat?" I asked nervously.

Jungkook looked confused, "Eat?"

"Y-yeah. You said we were going out to eat." I sighed.

"My appetite is gone. I'm gonna take you home now" Jungkook tapped the wheel with his thumb, & turned on some music.

"O-okay" I pouted.

Jungkook frowned and lowered the radio, "You know.."

I flinched at his sudden speaking. I turned to him and made a curious face.

"I like you a lot, Y/N and when people interfere with our relationship, it pisses me off." Jungkook commented

Relationship?

My heart stopped as I heard him say 'our relationship'. It took all the courage I had in me to speak clearly, "Just so you know, it doesn't bother me." I smiled.

Jungkook sighed deeply, "Well it bothers me. Especially if it's my best friends."

He put his hand on my thigh which made me flinch.

I looked at him with wide eyes, "Umm."

"You're mines. Got it?" He raised a brow.

I gulped as I nodded slowly.

We reached my apartment and I immediately unbuckled my belt, getting out as quickly as I could. As soon as I got out, Jungkook drove away. Might I say that was... Interesting.

*time skip to monday at school*

I was in homeroom during break, reading my book when a thought came to my mind. My performance for the talent show is on Wednesday. Shit. It was just now I realized that I should be practicing. I pursed my lips as I shut my book, gathered my things, and headed out the door. I went into the piano room, and saw Mr. Funamura.