Falling

Previously...
UGHHHH WHOS HERE NOW?!" You shouted annoyed.

"Umm... Momo you go get it." Tzuyu said tapping her shoulder nervously.

"HELL NO... Y/N can you go get it?" Momo asked.

"Ughhh FINE" You rolled your eyes and walked towards the door.

Once you got in front of it, you turned the knob. As you were slowly opening the door, your eyes grew in shock...

—————————————————-
"Hey..." Jungkook smiled nervously.

"Umm.. what are you doing here?" You asked confused.

"You're not gonna say hi, witch?" Jungkook said in a cold tone.

Your heart almost came out of your chest just hearing him say 'witch'

"Oh.. Sorry. Uh, hi. Sexy prince" You said letting a smile make a way to your face.
"So... you're here. Why exactly?"

He lowered his gaze, "Well, my mom kicked me out of the house for the night and I had no where to go.... I hope it's okay if I co-"

"Hey Jungkook!" Momo shouted.

"Oh... am I interrupting something?" Jungkook replied scratching the back of his head. "I guess I'll go then." He said walking away.

You quickly held onto his wrist, "Hey, stay. It's fine. We were almost done with the movie anyways."

"No we wer-" Momo stopped as you stepped on her foot making her shut up.

You looked at her with a serious face and she immediately understood.

"Are you sure?? I'm not interfering am I?" Jungkook asked.

"Not at all!" You smiled.

"So who's at the door?" Tzuyu said running up to us and stopped until she saw Jungkook. "Ohhhh hello! What's up?"

"He's gonna stay with us" You said with a closed smile. "That's okay right?"

"Uhh well" Tzuyu looked at Momo whose giving her a cold look. "Yeah! Sure... It's totally fine."

"Thanks." Jungkook replied.

"Come in." You said waving your hands for him
to enter. "Want some popcorn? Cookies? Anything? Wat-"

Jungkook pressed his finger over your lips, "Shh. I just ate."

Your eyes opened like plates as you stared down to his finger. He slowly lowered his finger off of your mouth as a smirk appeared to his face. You stood there for two seconds still trying to process what he just did.

"So! Let's finish the movie you were talking about." Jungkook said looking at the movie cover, "Hmm.. 'Truth or Dare?' The new one?" He asked looking at Momo.

"Yep! We're almost done with it." She smiled. "We need serious help for the amount of screams that came out of our mouths."

"Well, I don't get scared too easily believe it or not." He said confidently.

"Don't be cocky" You said rolling your eyes.

"I'm not being cocky, witch. I'm just stating facts" He said raising a brow.

"Okay, sexy prince." You chuckled.

"Hey! Stop flirting. Let's continue our movie." Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.

"F-flirting?" You asked looking at Tzuyu.

She wiggled her brows as you felt your heart coming out of your chest.