Hate

*a month later*

As the days went by, it got harder. School became a weight on your shoulders, Momo and Tzuyu have been hella busy, and even Jungkook hasn't talked to you for a while. It's crazy how much has changed after a month. You were walking down the hall to go to your lockers in your black oversized hoodie, your hair in a high ponytail, along with black leggings. You looked like a hobo. Literally.

"Hey, Y/N." Jungkook said leaning on the lockers.

"What do you want?" You asked avoiding eye contact.

"Well, I came to talk." Jungkook sighed.

"About what? There's nothing to talk abo-" You got cut off.

"Jungkook!" IU said running towards us. "Here, thanks for letting me borrow your jacket last night" IU commented while giving Jungkook a leather jacket.

You rolled your eyes, closed your locker, and walked away.

"Y/N, wait." Jungkook said pulling on your bag.

"Let go!" You shouted trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"No." He said coldly. "I won't, witch"

You became speechless. Witch. Haven't heard that in a while.

"Jungkook, let her go. It's for the best, kookie oppa" IU said winking at him.

Jungkook looked pissed. Furious in fact. He loosened his grip which gave you the opportunity to run away. You took the opportunity and ran as fast as you could.

"Y/N WAIT!" Jungkook shouted holding his hand up.

IU slowly put his hand down, "I told you. You made a big mistake kookie." She said before kissing his cheek.

Jungkook pushed her away, "Don't talk to me."
He said pissed as he walked away.

He left IU with a giant smirk on her face.

*time skip to lunch*

"Sorry we've been so busy. I have so much chores to do at home and I hate it" Momo said rolling her eyes.

"Don't we all?" Tzuyu replied.

"It's okay. I've been studying." You said playing with your food.

"I guess we've all been pretty busy huh?" Momo chuckled.

"Mhm." You replied.

"You okay?" Tzuyu asked concerned.

"Yup." You said still playing with your food.

"You sure?" Tzuyu said tilting her head

"Better than ever!" You replied with a shaky voice.

You suddenly felt tears coming out. You tried to suck it up but there was no point. It was too late and you were already a crying mess.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Momo shouted.

Tzuyu and Momo both hugged you tightly.

"Tell us what happened, Y/N." Momo whispered.

"J-Jungkook. I-I think he's dating IU a-again" You replied sobbing.

"WHAT?!" Tzuyu shouted.

"It's okay because, I blew off at him at the park last time and I understand if he doesn't wanna be friends anymore so... I'll respect that." You said lowering your gaze.

"Awwww Y/N! I'm so sorry... I'll go kill him for you." Momo said.

You let out a sad chuckle, "No, Momo it's okay. I deserve it for being a bitch... I guess I really am a witch" You said crying even more.