Decision

*a week later*

You were out with Momo and Tzuyu at a Korean restaurant.

"So... what are you guys gonna get?" You asked while scheming through the menu.

Momo gasped, "OMG THEY HAVE RICE CAKES AT A KOREAN RESTAURANT?!"

You and Tzuyu laughed at Momo's dumbness.

"Momo, rice cakes are Koren..." Tzuyu face palmed.

"Oh... Well! I'll have that then. What about you guys?" Momo asked.

"Ahhh I'll get black bean noodles" You chuckled.

"I think I'm gonna get the Korean chicken! Haven't had that in a while." Tzuyu said licking her lips.

*time skip in the middle of dinner*

"Oh... my... MOTHER OF RICE CAKES!" Momo said clapping her hands. "ITS SOOO GOOD!"

"These black bean noodles are good... messy! But good." You said stuffing your face with noodles.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are enjoying your food. On the other hand, I might've put too much soy sauce on my rice." Tzuyu giggled.

"Now who's fault is that?" You asked looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu poked at her food, "Obviously mines but I don't even know why I put soy sauce!"

You and Momo laughed.

"Hey Y/N, did anything happen with you and Jungkook? It's been a week now." Momo asked.

You let out a sigh, "No... not really. He hasn't been calling or talking to me at school."

Momo frowned, "Oh... I wonder what happened"

"Maybe something happened between him and IU." Tzuyu commented.

"Maybe..." You said looking down at your food.

*time skip to the next day at school in piano*

"Okay!! Are you guys ready? We're gonna be starting our first lesson" Mr. Funamura said happily.

"YESSSS" the class shouted.

Mr. Funamura smiled, "Okay great! I'll be putting you guys in pairs."

While Mr. Funamura was pairing people up, you kept on thinking to yourself, Pls don't let me be with Jungkook. Pls don't let me be with Jungkook!"

"And finally, the last two standing... Y/N AND JUNGKOOK. You two will be partners." Mr. Funamura shouted

You snapped back into reality and let out a long sigh. Why??? Just why?

"I guess your with me" Jungkook said standing in front of you.

You looked up, "Y-yeah... seems like it" you smiled.

"Let's go sit in the back. We can practice using our notes!" Jungkook said guiding you to the back.

Since you guys took notes last week, we get to use them to practice at home or whenever we have a piano in hand.

"So... let's see what you got so far, witch." He said nudging your arm.

You raised a brow, "Excuse me? W-witch?"

"Yep." He smiled.

"Umm may I ask why?" You said nervously.