행복

*at the restaraunt*

Momo's P.O.V

"Thanks for inviting us" I said to Tae.

"No problem! Glad you guys could make it" Tae replied with a smile.

"You guys saved us. If you wouldn't have invited us, our night would've been boring" I chuckled.

"I'm glad we could help you guys out" He laughed, "So, what are you getting?"

"I'm not sure. What's good here?" I asked looking at the menu.

"Everything" He smiled.

"That helps." I replied sarcastically.

He chuckled, "I mean, just get what I get. You'll see what I mean"

I nodded.

End of Momo's P.O.V

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"Jimin, can you not?" I said annoyed as he was playing with my frog headband.

"It's just so cute!!" Jimin shouted in a cute voice.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Well it's annoying!"

He chuckled, "Sorry, sorry." Jimin was trying to hold in his laughter but he couldn't.

"Oh my gosh" I facepalmed.

He's the cute one here. Jimin has been such a gentlemen to me all night. What a charmer.

End of Tzuyu's P.O.V

Y/N P.O.V

It was kind of awkward between me and Jungkook. I talked to break the tension,

"What are you gonna get?" I asked as I was looking at the menu.

"Whatever you get" He smiled.

I scoffed, "What if you don't like what I get" I replied raising a brow.

"I eat everything" Jungkook chuckled as he pinched my cheeks.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said confused as I slapped his hand off.

"That I eat everything??" Jungkook said.

I felt my cheek, "I mean obviously but why did you just pinch my cheek?" I pouted.

"How could I not??" He replied pinching my cheek again.

I growled.

All of a sudden we heard glass break which made everyone flinch.

"Namjoon! We sat down for two seconds!" Jin said.

They both came back from the bathroom and apparently Namjoon broke a plate... At least I'm not the only clumsy one. The waiter came to clean it up..

"Sorry about him" Jin whispered.

"It's not my fault that you left your plate on the edge!" Namjoon shouted.

Everyone laughed.

After a while, we ordered and got our food. Jungkook kept his word and got what I got. Black bean noodles. It's my favorite. We also got amazing appetizers.

"Try this crab cake!" Jungkook said trying to feed it to me.

"Umm, I can feed myself." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think so, witch. Don't fight me on this."  He replied still trying to feed me.

"Okay, okay" I said as I opened my mouth to eat it.