Euphoria

*at night*

Momo got you and Tzuyu into a night club. You guys were underage but somehow Momo managed to get us into this... Oh lord.

"It's awesome right!" Momo shouted.

"U-Uh, yeah! But, Don't you think this is wrong???" You asked.

"It's fine!! Believe it or not, people do this all the time. Come on, it's fun!" Momo clapped.

"I don't know about this! We're so underage." You replied facepalming.

"Come on, don't be such a party pooper" Momo pouted.

You thought, maybe this will be fun. This is a night to spend with your best friends. To get your mind off of everything. To let go of all your feelings and have fun.

"Okay! Sure, let's dance then!" You shouted with wide smile.

You guys were dancing to the music and someone came around with shots.

Tzuyu grabbed two, "Ooh! Here, have one."

"A shot?" You said taking it, "Whoo! I'm only having one though"

*5 minutes later*

You were sitting on the bar and Tzuyu went up to you.

"Y/N! How many shots did you drink?!" She shouted.

"Uhhh... Like 5?? It's not that bad." You replied feeling your head, "I-I loveeeeee this place" You chuckled.

"Oh... It's bad. You're drunk!!" Tzuyu said shaking her head.

"So?" You shrugged.

"So??? That's not good, Y/N!! We need to get you home" Tzuyu said pulling you.

You were tipsy and couldn't walk straight, "Hey, hey. I can stay.. Just a few m-more"

"Hell nawww. You're going home." Tzuyu replied taking you to Momo, who was also drunk.

"Ohhhh heyyyyyy Tzuyu. Hahahahaha this guy was grinding on me. He was kinda hot." Momo laughed.

Tzuyu facepalmed, "Noooo. Okay you know what? You two are going upstairs."

"Whaaaat? Hell no. I'm not done." Momo said.

Meanwhile, you were passed out on the floor.

"Where's Y/N?" Tzuyu said turning around, "Omg! She passed out! We need to take her upstairs to the rooms."

"Have fun with that! Me, on the other hand is gonna get tipsyyyyy haaaah" Momo said almost falling.

"I don't think so, Momo. You're coming up too." Tzuyu said taking Momo's hand.

"Aww you're no fun." She pouted.

Tzuyu picked you up. It wasn't easy. She held your waist as she held Momo's hand. Momo was dizzy so she tripped a few times.

After all of that, somehow Tzuyu managed to get you both upstairs in an empty room. The other rooms were basically taken by who knows what.

Soon enough, Momo fell asleep and you two were passed out. Tzuyu went home.

*the next day*

It was a Saturday morning and you woke up confused as fuck.

You tried to get out of bed but you still had a headache from last night. You put your palm on your forehead and turned to the side and let out a silent scream.

"Momo?!" You whisper shouted.

Why am I in a room with Momo? What happened last night??! Where am I?