Toxic

After school, you and Jungkook went to go get something to eat since you didn't eat lunch and he felt bad. You guys stopped at In N Out. Very romantic, I know. It wasn't my choice I swear!

"Seriously Jungkook? In N Out? Are you trying to make me more fat than I already am? What happened to you wanting me to be healthy? This is soooo roman-" You got cut off... again.

Jungkook put his hand over your mouth, "Slow your roll, witch. You didn't eat at all. You won't be healthy if you don't eat"

You removed his hand from your mouth, "When can I ever speak?"

"Anytime. Just, don't ask so many questions in less then a second, will you?" Jungkook said.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm a fast talker. Cant help it."

"I can see that, let's go in now." Jungkook chuckled.

As soon as you guys got in and ordered, you guys ate and left to go to the cherry blossom garden.

*in the car*

"I'm full now. Thanks a lot" You commented.

"Good. I like it when I see you eating well. It makes me happy." Jungkook smiled.

"Well now I'm gonna gain a pound." You replied rolling your eyes.

"Y/N, you only had a burger." Jungkook shook his head.

You shrugged, "Yeah, but it's oily and... unhealthy."

"You ate it anyways, witch." Jungkook chuckled.

"Be quiet" You joked.

"Ready for the cherry blossoms?" Jungkook asked with a wide smile.

"YES YES AND YESSS" You shouted putting your hands in fists.

"Good. Me too." He said with a bunny smile.

"You're supposed to be a sexy prince. Not a cute one" You pouted.

Jungkook chuckled, "And you're supposed to be a witch. Just a witch. Not an adorable witch." He winked.

"What did I tell you about the winking?" You smiled.

"I'm gonna keep winking at you whether you like it or not." He said winking again.

"Ahhhh stop ittt." You facepalmed.

Jungkook took your hand off of your face, "Never"

You did a cheeky smile, "Hey, hands on the wheel, sexy prince." You winked.

"Catching on, huh?" Jungkook chuckled putting his hand on the wheel.

"You wish" You replied playfully rolling your eyes.

*at the cherry blossom garden*

Your eyes lit up as well as Jungkook's. Man was it beautiful. I could stare at them all day...

"Isn't it beautiful?" Jungkook asked.

You turned to him, "Not as beautiful as you" You mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"I-I mean, yes! They're literal eye candy. Thank you for bringing me." You smiled.

"No problem, I've always wanted to come here with someone but, I wanted to wait for the right person." Jungkook said slowly turning to you.

You stopped and looked at him, "R-really?"

He chuckled, "Yep."

You could already feel the blood rushing up to your cheeks. You were speechless. All of a sudden, he caressed your check. God it feels amazing. You closed your eyes and smiled.