Empty

Y/N P.O.V

After being congratulated by Momo, I noticed someone that I haven't seen in forever. My eyes widened as I saw her standing in front of me. She had no expression, whilst staring into my soul. I could feel my heart beating like cray.

"Long time no see, Y/N." The girl said softly, "I have to admit, you did really well." She then smiled.

I blinked a few times, still a bit shocked "IU? Where've you been?"

"So no thank you?" She chuckled, "But to answer your question, I was on a vacation with my family.."

I nodded, "Ohh I see."

I was so confused. She was talking to me... nicely? There has to be something up.

"Okay, gotta run. See you tomorrow!" IU waved, heading out of the auditorium.

Momo looked at me just as shocked as I was.

I turned to her, knowing exactly what she was thinking, and we both shrugged.

I then turned around, and the boys came to hug me. A little too tight...

"Guys... I- can't.. breathe" I said muffled, but clear enough for them to hear.

They all pulled away, and all I could see were bright smiles.

"Sorry, Y/N. You did so well... I'm so proud of you" Hoseok said pinching my cheeks roughly.

"Yah!.. that hurt" I said scrunching my nose, rubbing my left cheek.

The boys, along with Momo and I all talked a bit before leaving the school to go and get some food. Whilst walking, Jungkook called my name and I immediately stopped walking, as well as Momo and the boys who turned around, wondering what he wanted.

I slowly turned around as well, brows raised a bit. Curious to what he has to say, I reply "Oh, hi.." I said kind of nervous. I can already feel the knot in my throat. The tension is too much for me to handle.

"First of all, Y/N, you were amazing. Second of all, thanks for the invite??" Jungkook said sarcastically. "You know we always go out together. Why wasn't I invited??" Jungkook pouted.

Momo stepped in and replied annoyingly, "Well umm I don't think you should be invited, especially since you're not in a good place right now, Jungkook."

I just lowered my gaze, not knowing what to say.

Jungkook sighed and looked at me for a split second then back at Momo, "Tzuyu and I didn't mea-"

Cutting him off, Momo yelled "Hey! Don't bring that up. I was trying not to for a reason. Are you stupid???"

I can already feel my vision getting blurry... Whyyy.

Jungkook noticed my depressed expression but didn't say anything. He just stood there, not knowing what to say. He couldn't really say anything without making things worse and he knew that.

Momo let out a heavy sigh and looked back at me, "We're gonna go now" She said to Jungkook.

With that, the boys, Momo, and I all left in their van and went straight to Genki.

Jungkook POV

I stood outside, watching the van leave, and I feel horrible. I don't know what to do anymore. I genuinely don't know.
I sighed and started walking to my car, getting in. I sit in the drivers seat in silence for a while before feeling tears strolling down my face. I quickly wipe them away before inserting my keys and driving away. While driving, I put on some music and start heading home.