Chapter 7

She didn't know how she got here. One-minute Kali is laying in bed fighting against sleep and the next she's sneaking down the stairs to the kitchen. The house was quite as the rest of its occupants rested peacefully in their beds. This was her chance to finally get the walkie and call to Negan, then he would come save her. Her feet padded around the wooden kitchen in the darkness of the night searching frantically for the walkie. She opened and closed cabinets quietly trying not to alert her captors as they slept.

Her eyes were sweeping the kitchen from her spot behind the counter when the walkie caught her attention from where it sat on the wooden table. Taking a glance at the stairs making sure that this was not a test from Rick and he'd swoop in and catch her before she could even try. When no one appeared, she scrambled over across the floor to the table. Kali looked once more at the stairs and still, no one was there.

Making her way over to the wall beside the doorway, Kali slid down the gray wall stretching her feet out in front of her. She looked down at the black walkie in her hands. After this Rick was sure to kill her. She pressed the button on the side of walkie bringing it closer to her mouth. "Where's Negan?"

It was silent for a few seconds before the walkie crackled to life in her hand. "I am Negan," said the voice that belonged to the savior on the other end.

Kali closed her eyes rolling her head back against the wall. "Listen here, buddy. I don't care who you are. I don't care what he's doing. I don't care who he is with. If he's asleep wake his ass up. Tell him it's Kali."

His hands were planted on both sides of her head as he rocked into her. Negan had his head buried in the crook of her neck as he thrusted slowly. The woman, Sherry, had her hand running through his black locks and the other on the small of his back. It was late, and she did not need him falling asleep on her again.

There was a knock at the door making Sherry's eyes flick to the door. Negan still pumps himself in and out her before groaning. "What," he snaps raising his head. He looks down at the woman as he continues to slowly thrust. "There better be a damn good reason why you're disturbing me right now," he warns.

Another knock echoes from the door. "Son of a bitch," he whispers as he stops. He looks down at Sherry. "Sorry," he says as he withdraws from her sitting up. He throws his long legs over the side of the bed and gathers up his clothes tossing them on the bed, so he can redress. He's sliding his jeans over his long legs and boxers when he calls out to the door. "What the mother fucking shit is so damn important that you had to come get me now. Dwight or Simon couldn't have taken care of this? I promise you if this is some dumb ass shit Lucille will be the last of your problems," he warned venomously as he walked across the wooden floor barefoot and shirtless. His belt was still undone causing the pants to hang low on his hips.

"S-s-s-sorry sir," the savior stuttered. Negan leaned his head back annoyed before tossing an apologetic look at Sherry as she covered herself with his gray comforter. "There's someone calling for you on the walkie. They said it was Kali."

Negan jerked the door open causing the young savior on the other side to jump back. "What did you say," he questioned lowly.

"There's a person on the walkie calling for you. They say they are Kali," the savior said holding the walking up for Negan to take as he tries to sneak a look passed Negan and into the room.

Negan jerks the walkie from the young man's hand. "Go," he demands pointing down the hall. The young man nods and scurries down the hallway. Negan walks back into the room softly closing the door behind him. He walks back over to the bed and sits down on the edge opposite of Sherry as she watches.