Chapter 15

When she woke up again, it was because the steel door of her cell was pulled over again and screech pulled her from the sleep that she desperately wanted to return to. Kali did not have the strength to try and fight back so she just laid there in pain waiting for the Saviors next move. With her hands still bound behind her back keeping her shoulder pulled at an uncomfortable angle, Kali hadn't had a relief from the pain once it started.

The kicks began again almost as soon as the saviors returned. "Stop," she begs trying to turn away. "Please. Stop."

"That's enough," a voice says to the saviors that Kali recognized as Regina. "Better stop if we don't want her to start coughing up blood. That would be a real downer on what we have planned for later."

"I'm sorry," Kali cried from the floor.

Kali heard Regina walk towards her. "What was that? Did you say you're sorry?"

"Please...please stop. Stop. Please. Please stop. I'm.... I'm sorry."

"Aww how adorable. You hear that boys? She says she's sorry," Regina mocked. Kali heard the saviors laugh around her. "Get her up," Regina demands.

Immediately hands were all over Kali. She hissed when they grabbed hold of her injured shoulder. The two saviors holding her dropped Kali into a chair that was brought in the middle of the cell. The zip-tie around her wrist had cut into her skin leaving her wrists bloody and irritated. Regina grabbed hold of Kali's hair once more and pulled her head back. "Please stop," Kali whispered, begging for this to end.

Regina laughed down at the woman in the chair. "I told you you'd wish you died in that field when I was done with you. Our visitors on their way to see you. I, for one, can't wait for them to see what I've done to you, but we aren't done yet." She let go of Kali's hair letting the woman's head fall forward.

Someone took ahold of her face leaning her head back. A fist once again connected with the side of the face sending Kali's head snapping to the side. A hand pulled her face forward and they tilted her face side to side getting a look at the damage they had caused. They looked over her busted lip with the crusted blood dried around her mouth. Her face was scraped from where Regina had thrown her on the concrete floor. There was a nasty bruise forming from where Regina's boot made contact with her face. One of her eyes was swelling and there were multiple bruises forming from the punches she had received. Kali knew that there were broken ribs from the kicks. The bruising was going to be terrible on her torso.

One last punch connected with nose and blood started spilling. "Damn," one of the saviors whispered looking over their handy work. "Well shit Reg, ya think you finally did it before the fun actually started," the savior asked looking down at Kali, who sat limply in the chair.

Regina stepped forward and grabbed Kali's chin. "Nah," she said tilting the woman's face up. "You aren't dead are you," she asked.

Kali tried to open her eyes as much as she could. "No," she whispered looking Regina dead in the eyes. "Just stop this. Please. I'll do what you want, just stop."

The walkie that a savior had in their hands crackled to life. "Looks like our visitors have finally arrived," the voice crackled over the radio.

"Good," Regina said with a smile on her face. "The show is just getting started today then. Put her by the door. I want our guest to see her as soon as the door is opened," Regina demanded of the saviors. They weren't gentle when they jerked Kali to her feet. They tried to make her stand by herself, but Kali simply could not stand alone which they laughed at. They weren't gentle as the drug her across the small room and slammed her against the wall. They dropped her to the ground carelessly. "We'll be back soon with guests. Try not to run off anywhere," Regina said shutting the cell door. Kali heard the lock turn and for the first-time relief went through her veins. Kali knew that if this kept up or got worse, she would be dead soon and she was content with that fact.