Infinity War

"Is there not a single juice box in this entire house?"

        "Why do you need a juice box?" Steve asked me as I rifled through the refrigerator.

        "Because it sounds really good right now." Steve chuckled softly as he sat down and turned on the TV.

        "Well text Bucky and tell him to pick some up while he's at the grocery store." I did so and then walked over to sit besides Steve. "How's Wanda doing?"

        "She called me and said that they were heading out to the mission site a few minutes ago. She'll call me when the team's done."

        "God am I glad I got to stay home this time." Steve said with a smile as I snuggled into his side. 

        "Me too Daddy." We would have stayed like that the whole day, if not for his phone ringing. Steve sighed heavily and answered it, but the more he listened, the more panicked he seemed to get.

        "I'll be right over." he said immediately, leaping off the couch before hanging up the phone "Alright Charlie," he said turning towards me "somethings come up and I have to go. Bruce crash landed in New York and is rambling about a deadly alien, but don't panic. Everything's going to be OK, Bucky will be back shortly and he'll watch you."

        "Um... great?" I said slowly "Does the alien have a name?"

        "Thanos."

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS FROM HERE ON OUT!!!!

"Charlie, we got to go!" I sprinted downstairs to Bucky's frantic voice and tumbled down the last few steps to land in front of him.

        "What's going on?!" I asked frantically as Bucky helped me to my feet.

        "Steve called and apparently this Thanos bitch is bigger than we thought." he said worriedly "I need you to go pack a bag for a few days. Tony and Peter are up in space trying to delay the aliens. Steve's coming back from Wakanda and you're going to be staying with Shuri at her lab. It should be the safest place for you." I nodded and bolted back up the stairs, the whole time worrying myself sick. Tony and Peter were literally in one of the most dangerous places they could be, and there was nothing I could do.

        "Are you and Daddy going to be OK?" I asked timidly as I came back downstairs and walked with Bucky outside to wait for the quinjet to arrive. Bucky turned and smiled at me.

        "We'll be just fine Sweetheart." he said softly, pulling me into a hug "We have a lot of friends who are going to help us and this alien will be gone in no time." I giggled and hugged him back happily.

        "I love you Папа." I said quietly.

        "I love you too Charlie." Eventually he let go, as the quinjet gently touched down on the sand. Steve came out of it with a smile as I ran towards him. He'd only been gone for a day or two, but the three of us were so close that any time apart from one of them was too long.

        "It feels like you've been gone for months." I complained as Steve picked me up and hugged me tightly. He chuckled softly and kissed my forehead.

        "I was gone for one day." he teased, setting me on my feet and going to say hi to Bucky.

        "Exactly!" I exclaimed, watching the two hug and kiss "That's way too long." Steve rolled his eyes as we walked onto the quinjet.

        "But you survived," Bucky pointed out "and I'm not that terrible to be around!"

        "She was like this when you were gone for a few days." Steve called as he went to go check on the pilot who turned out to be-