chapter 5

She is not happy. She is pretending like she is happy but, I know everything just staring at her. When Julia said, she finally go on a date with her long time crush, Autumn fell into another level of sadness.

What should I do? What if I take her on a date? But what if she rejected me? Its stressing me out. Human dramas is not really helping in this situation but I want to try. She is about to celebrating her birthday soon, so maybe I can do something about that.

And I will propose too. I will tell her everything about our fate to become life partner.

I hope she will happy and like it. Okay, I need everything in green colour.

"Where did you find your boyfriend, Autumn?"

"He is not my boyfriend, Jules. He is.. just friend."

"Well lets pretending I buy that excuse.  But, still, I am happy for you too. You have no idea how relief I am when you rejected those guy."

"Me too."

I smiled to my self and take a sip on my coffee.

"We should hang out together sometimes."

"Err.."

"What err...? Me too want to know about your boyfriend."

"I will talk to him."

"Good. Because I have a lot of thing to tell him. You better do that."

Ha ha

I grin to her like he is death, you know. I sighed. If only I have a strength to tell Jules everything, I will do. But again, my problem will only make her think and bother herself. Lets just keep everybody happy. I will died anyway. I am not sure who else will mourning for me later but its doesn't matter. As long as I have a proper burial and a tombstone, its good enough.

"Hey.. what is inside your head, women?"

"No, nothing. I just thinking about my life after school."

"Oh.. I had been thinking about that too. When I am stressed out to picture my future life, I will fainted on my bed."

"You will have a better life, Jules."

"Really? How do you know?"

"I just know."

"Thank you, you always know how to make me feel better."

"Yeah.. talent that near to end."

"Hey.. don't say that. We will live for thousand years more. You will get married with your boyfriend, living in a luxury house, having kids and your job will something that nobody ever do before."

"And what is that?"

"Well its a mystery."

Ha ha ha

"Your birthday is five days ahead. Do you have plan anything?"

I shake my head.

"But its your eighteen birthday."

"Jules, I don't care. I want to alive on my birthday so I planning to lock my self inside my house. You know somewhere, someone will always want to kill me."

"We can have a party at my place. My mom always adore you. She will be fine. Please."

"I don't know, Jules. I know your mother is a sweetheart but she maybe have another plan for you."

"Autumn.."

"Its okay, Jules. Don't worry, I will be okay. I promise."

She nodded, surrender with my wise head. Suddenly, I can feel his aura. I glanced to my surrounding but he is nowhere to be found.

Julia's phone ringing. We stop walking and she is digging her phone inside her bag while I take another look around me. Nothing but I can feel him.

"Hello? Okay, see you there baby."

Baby? Really? I swallow my laugh in order to not hurt Julia's feeling.

"Autumn, Frank just call me. He want to meet up at the mall."

"Okay. Just go, besides my shift is about to begin. See you later."

"Okay."

She hug me and left. I watching her car with a smile on my face. She is my good friend. My only friend.

"Are you sure?" God! I turn to my side and Death is already replace Julia there.

"Oh, you will kill me someday if you continue approaching me like that."

"I don't plan to. So, how are you today?"

I chuckled. Death is asking how is my day. Funny right.

"Well, I am fine as you see. And what are you doing here?"

"I come to have a look."

"Really?"

"Yes. Somebody will died soon."

My jaw drop open. I forgot he is death. Death mean death. Taking human life is his job. Suddenly I feel so scared of him. And somehow I can see this black smoke clothing his figure. Oh he is really Death.

"Why do you make a face like that?"

"Wha..? Face like what?"

"Stop thinking something ridiculous Autumn. I can hear you from here."

"Really? You can hear me without me talking?"

"If I want to. You are scared of me. Well, I will do nothing such as death to you. I come to become your partner."

"What?"

"Yes, and you have one week to get ready."

"And?"

"You will come with me to the Hell."

"Excuse me, but who are you again."

"Death."

So I have one week left and I will died? I sobbed again. Why my life is too short?

"I want to celebrate my birthday."

"I know. And we can celebrate your birthday together."

"Okay. Since you are here because of me, I will celebrate my birthday with you."

Party with the Death. What else do I need?

She is crying again. What makes she so sad? We will celebrating her birthday but she is still not happy with it.

And why she always think I come to take her life? She will not dying soon. I sighed.

Human always have such an attitude.

My previous bride was always throw tantrum. She will get angry with everything until I let her go.

Autumn is another story. She is always sad. Crying and pretending is her main character. She is smile but her eyes is crying. I need to found a way how to make she truly happy.

I want to keep her forever by my side. I want the prophecy come true. I had my chance before but I always failed. I want its working this time. And I will do anything to make its happen.

I will do anything to make my bride happy, so she will not leaving me and the prophecy will finally come true.