chapter 8

After took my medicine, I crawled on my bed and falling into a deep sleep.

I stopped running when I saw a flame light at the middle of the darkness. I bring my foot to the way of the light only to see a house is burning.

I froze on my place. I turn my head to left and right side but no one is coming.

'Help...! Help...!' I shouted for help and a man come towards the front door.

Bang! Bang! Bang! He pounded on the door.

'Someone, just break the door! A girl is trapped inside!'

Someone is shouted and pointing into a burning house. Smoke is everywhere.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

People is started gathering at the front yard of the house. The flame spreading so fast.

'Someone call for help!'

'The fire is getting worse!'

'Autumn....!!!! Wake up...'

Wait. Why are they shouting my name? They can't see me here?

Then I starting to feel heat over my body.

What is going on?

"Autumn...!!"

This time, the voice seems so real.

My eyes jolt open only to see the fire. The fire on my dream is true! My house is burning and I am trapped inside.

Death!

First thought come to my head and my gaze drop to my school bag. Smoke is start filling my room. A loud thud come from backside which is I am sure that is the wooden door at the back house.

I grab my bag then tossed everything on the desk inside my bag.

"Autumn! Open the door!"

Mrs. Rhys voice echoing from the lawn. My neighbour is all there. My tears finally broke.

"Steve, please!" Mrs. Rhys shriek again. Steve is my other neighbour.

"I can't Barbra. The front door is now on fire. Lets hope the help is come on time."

"Oh.. Autumn.. find a way out, girl!" Mrs. Rhys crying and my heart is broken to see she like that.

Another explosion and the floor is shaking. The air is getting hot. The door of my room is somehow can't be open. How the hell is this happening? I try to be calm. The only way to escape from this burning house is the window. Hell, who is care about first floor when your life is in danger.

I take the chair and count then slammed it to the window. The glass is scattered everywhere. Without any doubt, I run and jump out through the burning window of my room.

"Autumn!!!" The last voice of Mrs. Rhys echoing into my ears and the burning house is the last sight before I fell into the darkness.

........................................................................

Its white and smell cold. My sight is blury and no one is around me. Am I dead? But I can't see any sign of grim reaper or Death here.

I can't move my body. My head is hurt like hell. My troat is like the sand paper.

What happen and what is this place?