chapter 23

"What happen to you, my lady?" Olga touch Autumn fingers. Tears is rolling down on her cheeks.

"I am fine, Olga. Can you call Nova to come here, I need to see her."

"Sure my lady." Olga left the room to make a call. Autumn condition is can't be healed with medicine anymore.

"Miss Hope, I think you should talk to master about your condition."

"Its useless, Olga. He.. he is don't even care.."

"But you never told him about this."

"Even if I told him.. nothing is going to change.. he will never care about me.."

Olga wiped her tears. What will happen let it be. She left the room without say anything to Autumn.

………………………………………………………………

Autumn

Its hurt. Loving someone who is can't love you back is just enough to make you suffer. I don't know how to face this world anymore. The man who is claim me as his bride don't even can feel love. What is more pathetic than being rejected?

Everything what was happen between us maybe just an act. His act in order to keep me with him. Its only me who is really falling in love with him.

He is Death, after all. How can I put my life on his hand. His job is taking life not giving them. I just wrong because falling in love him with all of my heart.

I sobbed.

"Autumn.." I turn my head to the voice. Oh my dear god, at least I manage to see one of them before I died.

Percy take my hand. His beautiful form will stay in my mind forever. I wish I could have someone like him but what to do. My heart, my soul only for him.

"Percy..."

"How do you feel..?" He asked.

"Its hurt.."

"Where is your medicine.."

"Its not my ill.. Percy.. its my feelings..."

"What do you mean?"

"I love him, Percy. But he.. he can't love me back because of the vision that The Fate told him.."

"How did you know about this...?"

"I come to his place.. and I saw a women, Clo.. Chlo... I forgot her name.. but she is one of the Fate.. I heard their conversation.."

"Clotho. And that Death believing those old woman over his feeling to you, his own bride? He really need to learn some lesson."

"No Percy.. leave him alone.."

"But he need to know everything!"

"Its too late Percy.."

"I don't care anymore about your excuse, Autumn. I will drag out that guy from hell right now."

Then he left.

What should I do? My body is getting weak, I can't even move my fingers. My tears is non stop rolling out from my eyes. I blink to make them away from my sight.

Please Death, come to see me even if you don't love me, at least I can see your face for the very last time...

I closed my eyes.

………………………………………………………………

Death

I grab my black lather jacket and walks out from my room. I will go for my bride. I will confess my feelings to her. Whatever will happen, I don't even care about it anymore. Whats more important is Autumn.