chapter 9

Death

I usually not a thinker person. My job did not require any bright idea from me to settle them down. But I can say, now I am thinking about something. And I think very hard until I can feel my forehead is getting wrinkled.

When I got my first bride many centuries ago, I just leave it how it supposed to be. Until she was died. I never get bother with their presence but this time is different. Like the Fate said, I had prepared myself for my last bride. I even come often to surface, watch not only the dying but also the healthy living thing. I slowly learn how they deal with life, the emotions, their needs, how to communicate in proper way and then I start collecting my property from below to surface. That was the day I decided to start a new life on earth.

With several help from my servant, I buy a land, very huge land. Enough to build a luxury mansion. After that, I even started a company to complete the cover of my over rich lifestyle. I also faking my own death several times, because no human will ageing until 200 years on earth.

Now, I known as Seventh Generation of The Great Domiango Junior Third. I am currently 34 years old and single bachelor but near to end my lonely long life. I have the largest construction company of the country, hotels link over the world and I forgot the others. Yes, I am rich as hell.

Since this will be the last period time of me on earth, I rise a kid to become a heir of my properties. She is a human, 22 years old but finish her study at age of eighteen. She believe that I am her uncle. Of course I make up a background family history inside her head for her own good. My only servant, that a demon in human form, she believe her grandad, still alive but very old. I never worried of her safety because I already put the in charge command in her hand. She is the only female president that handle so many properties at the young age. Of course she receiving so many marriage proposal but, she is as though as a diamond. She might a girl but I rise her as a commander. She said she will never get married until I found myself a suitable women to be my life partner. So I think, I have one most important thing to do.

Two weeks later

Autumn

I healed in record time. Now, I even can jumping without feel any pain on my body. I sighed after done with my short workout. Death is nowhere to be seen. I drink my water and walk outside the room.

When I step my foot to another space of the house, my mouth become O. His house is very huge and this room is ten times larger than my school hall. The house furniture, the lamps, the interior design is so luxury. I can see my reflection on the wall. Oh my god! Is this his house in the hell? But why I feel like I still on earth? Oh, we still on earth.

And one more thing. There is no one helper in this house in the day time. They are only allowed to working at night. Death said, anyone presence in this house at the day time will distracted the other. Only I, he and Nova can be seen at the house all the time.

He said he have a niece called Nova and she will be visiting soon. I wonder how she look alike and what will she said about me and Death.

Suddenly, my phone is ringing. Its Death calling me.

"Hello?"

"Are you awake?"

"Its ten in the morning, Death. And I am awake two hours ago. Where have you been? Did you come home last night?"

"I am sorry, but I didn't. I need to manage something important. I will tell you once I come back, okay?"

"Of course. And Death, you said your niece will be visiting, but when?"