Part 7 - R is for Recovery - c) Rejuvenation

Part 7 – R is for Recovery – c) Rejuvenation ©2018CarolynAnnAish

(Random note) - Chapter 1 (or, rather, 'Part' 1) of the short story, 'A Prince Named Recovery', has been posted here on Wattpad.com.

Rejuvenation is part of Recovery: For myself, I'm not quite at the 'Rejuvenation' stage but rather have had a bit of a setback due to overdoing it rather than continuing to rest more. Too many things to do at one time has overwhelmed me, and with extra energy, it does not take much for one to use up that 'extra' and realise there's no more energy for the rest of the day. Rejuvenation, for me, will come soon, I believe.

Rejuvenation is when one can reconstruct one's life, day by day, preparing for a better, healthier future. The thesaurus gives words such as: Rebuilding; Restoration; Revitalisation; Reinvigoration; and Restitution.

These are some things one can work on WHILE still having that REST and RESPITE even if it is only 'on paper' so to speak - to make notes as to the 'about' and 'how' to enjoy being rejuvenated, restored, reinvigorated etc.

I Chronicles 16:11 Seek the Lord and His strength; yearn for and seek His face and to be in His presence continually!

Psalms 51:12 RESTORE to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your Generous Spirit.

MATHEW 8:7 And Jesus said to him, "I will come and restore him."

Psalms 80:3 Restore us, O God; Cause Your face to shine, and we shall be saved.